Cultura - Ámsterdam
474 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and very interesting for a 3 day weekend. Van Gogh museum in the morning and the cruise end of day. That was perfect."
Excursión cultural y a la campiña holandesa desde Ámsterdam, incluidos Zaanse Schans, Edam y Volendam
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Sean was an amazing guide. He’s extremely knowledgeable but made the entire tour fun and relaxing. Highly recommend this tour for anybody interested in the history and anecdotes of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "This Heineken tour is a must visit. Very well guided tour of th entire process of beer making , followed by an amazing digital experience and finally three beers on the house. The canal cruise is different and best enjoye during sunset. Shoes you a lively tour of Amsterdam. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, it gave really interesting information and was so easy to see everything and gave you chase to see things you wouldn’t maybe see from the paths. Well worth it and such a friendly crew."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
Crucero de 1 hora por el canal de Ámsterdam desde la Estación Central con la posibilidad de entradas para atracciones
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the conversations, references and her own personal stories. She educated me so much and I got to know art from a different perspective"
Excursión de medio día a Ámsterdam hasta llegar a Zaanse Schans: Los molinos de viento, Museo y queso zuecos
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide and to say the least, he was very good at his job. He knows EVERYTHING about sex and drugs and was eager to share. He had a good sense of humor and his jokes were good. We learned alot about the politics, health care, benefits, and exactly how the free drugs and legal sex works. Very fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Felicia was great and very transparent. We learned a lot and felt a lot more knowledgable about safety in the red light district."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Clases de arte y cultura
- Experiencias de disfraces
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Rutas de moda
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Tours musicales
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Rotterdam
- Cosas que hacer en Dordrecht
- Cosas que hacer en Leeuwarden
- Cosas que hacer en Zaventem
- Cosas que hacer en Brujas
- Cosas que hacer en Bruselas
- Cosas que hacer en Lille
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Luxemburgo
- Cosas que hacer en Stansted Mountfitchet
- Cosas que hacer en Cambridge
- Cosas que hacer en Londres
- Cosas que hacer en Hamburgo
- Cosas que hacer en Holanda septentrional
- Cosas que hacer en Holanda Meridional
- Cosas que hacer en Flandes
Day Trips from Ámsterdam
- Ámsterdam to Jardines de Keukenhof
- Ámsterdam to Bruselas
- Ámsterdam to Amberes
- Ámsterdam to Rotterdam
- Ámsterdam to Brujas
- Ámsterdam to La Haya
- Ámsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Ámsterdam to Zaandam
- Ámsterdam to Gante
- Ámsterdam to Eindhoven
- Ámsterdam to Hoorn
- Ámsterdam to Alkmaar
- Ámsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Ámsterdam to Arnhem