Arte y cultura - Austin
44 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "It was a terrific experience, never had the chance to see most of Austin in a trip. we had seen downtown & lake Travis before"
* A traveler said: "Trace did an excellent job pointing out Austin’s unique places of interest with humor and facts! The van was clean and the mic was clear and understandable."
* A traveler said: "Michael was an awesome tour guide, he showed us great spots and was super knowledgeable. It was a great way to get to know the city our first day. He pointed out places for us to come back to and explore more and provided us with plenty of cold water (very much appreciated). I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Marty was fantastic. Entertaining and informative. Since our group was all family and friends, Marty fit in as if he was invited by me. Would definitely refer your tours to others. Only bad experience was calling the 800 number for information. Call to local phone number was perfect. Thanks for a great service!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love the enthusiasm of our tour guide. I loved at the end of the tour Jack the Ripper was tied in to Austin."
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "The fun of riding a Segway is underrated. It’s a great way to see downtown without killing your feet. The guide was a true Austinite and looks out for his patrons. My wife and I enjoyed our tour immensely and look forward to doing it again with out of town guests."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome. He was informative and took us on a great ride. The segways were easy to operate and sooo fun!"
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Shelby worked to make my experience rewarding as possible with her sincere caring and giving me options to fit my schedule."
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience the city learning some Texas history & fun facts along the way. Tour guide Colt was friendly & knowledgable, bikes were well maintained, and of course the beers (lots of beers) were fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a great time exploring Austin with Juan as our guide. He went at a good pace and answered all our questions. My husband, daughter (14yrs) and son (12) learned how to maneuver the segway quicky. Fun way to see the city ! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Clementine was awesome!!!! Band was Awesome!!! Driver was awesome. Stops were awesome. We enjoyed everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything we expected and more. Our driver was great and accommodating to our needs. Liked the history of LBJ family. Wished we could have had more time to shop in the small town., of Fredericktown. Would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great family experience! Thank you Michael for that excellent tour, we really enjoyed it! I recomend this tour for families with Kids!"