Rutas en bicicleta - Barcelona
66 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The tour was great ! The guide was very knowledgeable! Definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to get a sense of the city in a bike ride. I enjoyed it !!!"
* A traveler said: "I had visited Barcelona a couple of times and definitely by bike is the best way to get a great sense what the city is about. If you are lucky, Julian will lead the tour. You can see he is a real passionate about the history of the city and made the experience even better. The whole tour was extremely well organised and we couldnt have had a better time. =)"
* A traveler said: "We did a 4 hour e-bike tour with Olga. She was a great tour guide, we all had a wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Julie is exceptional! Very well informed, made it a fun time with my small group. Carefully selected stops, safety first, and a walking encyclopedia. God bless you girl."
Opción premium del recorrido en bicicleta eléctrica con viaje en teleférico y crucero en Barcelona para grupos pequeños
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see different parts of the city. Marco was a fantastic guide. Ebike tours have become our favorite way to explore new places."
* A traveler said: "I recommend if you want to know the history and historical places Barcelona, as I found this interesting."
* A traveler said: "Eric was a great guide and provided us an good overview of the city. We have not done many bike (or E-bike) tours but being that Barcelona is very bike friendly it was a great way to get around. This was our first tour after arriving in Barcelona and was truly a great way to cover a lot of area, making notes of what to go back for later. This tour does include stops along they way which was great so we could take pictures and ask questions. No issues with him adhering to COVID protection measures!"
* A traveler said: "Fun time, lots of variety in what we saw on the bike ride. Riding all the way up the mountain is quite challenging and not for everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We had a lot of fun exploring the city by bike and having the enthusiasm of a great guide! Thank you :)"
* A traveler said: "Nil was our guide. He was excellent. Explained the history Barcelona and made the ride very pleasant and informative. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Marionna was a wonderful tour guide! Very knowledgeable and passionate about Barcelona and its history and sights. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our Street Art Tour was fabulous. Our guide, Mike ,was very informative and interesting and the graffiti was fantastic. Although we drove through some busy traffic at times we always felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
* A traveler said: "This by far was my favorite part of my six-day vacation in Spain! Not only was it a great way to see Barcelona, but I really, thoroughly enjoyed our guide. Philippe knew his stuff. He was laid back, personable and informative. When I think of Barcelona, I think of him now. He also provided my boyfriend and I details about a great art location where we secured local artwork for our home. We will definitely return soon!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our bike tour with Elena of Fat Tire. Not only was she informative and knowledgeable but she shared relevant political history. The views and sites were spectacular. Barcelona is beautiful. We loved being on the outside since we spent so much time inside the city too. The electric bikes are easy and make seeing a large area of the city very doable. Thank you Fat Tire tours! Awesome!!!"
* A traveler said: "Santiago was an awesome tour guide. He gave a great training and we had a great personalized tour. He gave an in depth tour of Barcelona while keeping it interesting and engaging."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en motocicleta, Vespa o escúter
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en bicitaxi
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Tours acuáticos
- Tours en segway
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Cataluña
- Cosas que hacer en Tarragona
- Cosas que hacer en Girona
- Cosas que hacer en Mallorca
- Cosas que hacer en Toulouse
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Ibiza
- Cosas que hacer en Montpellier
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Arles
- Cosas que hacer en Nimes
- Cosas que hacer en Marsella
- Cosas que hacer en Aviñón
- Cosas que hacer en Islas Baleares
- Cosas que hacer en Mediodía-Pirineos