Visitas guiadas en transporte público - Barcelona
40 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Clara was fantastic! An experience that I would not want to miss in Barcelona! Very informative. It’s amazing to see the light coming through the stained glass in the afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to look over the city and figure out where you want to go on your own. I highly recommend it for a great overview!"
* A traveler said: "David was an amazing tour guide, I’ve been on many tours but none come near to this great experience. Thank you David!"
* A traveler said: "What a life changing experience. Olga was an amazing tour guide, inviting, resourceful, relatable, and tried to make the experience absolutely unforgettable which it was. I would 10/10 recommend this tour to anyone in Barcelona. Cannot recommend enough. She is the best."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Awesome views, food, atmosphere. Definitely 5 star trip. Loved the whole experience. The winery and history was great."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was great Lively,informative and the tour flew by Covered everything and more Five stars and great value"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast. This is the perfect tour if you want a quick jaunt into France and Andorra from Barcelona. Our guide, Rodrigo, was FANTASTIC. If I could hire him for a whole week to go around Barcelona I would in a heartbeat. This tour was totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Jordi was a great tour guide! He is very friendly and personable, and had lots of interesting facts to share about Montserrat. We had a great time and highly recommend! Also special shout-out to Tony, who gave one of the most animated overviews of Barcelona’s history."
* A traveler said: "This place is amazing, wish we were able to visit the museum during the day but time did not allow us to."
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour to take. Aleix was our tour guide and he was very good. He was passionate about the club, knowledgeable about the stadium, and he genuinely seemed to enjoy telling us all about it. The tour shows you all the highlights and Aleix does not rush you through it. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Marc was our guide. He was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information. I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Enthusiastic and knowledgable guide. A good introduction to Barcelona and helpful in orientating us to plan our next steps. Coffee and pastries were great too"
* A traveler said: "Ramon was incredibly knowledgeable. We learned so much and the history was fascinating. Terrific tour. So neat to see the old synagogue."
* A traveler said: "Pleasant guide! Covered a lot of sites and gave historical backgrounds, easy entries. We saw modern and ancient city."
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. Tour guide Jordie was extremely knowledgeable, interested in sharing with us and very personable. Thoroughly enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Biel was a wonderful tour guide. We were delayed and he was very accommodating. He was very informed and added personal touches about his family and their history as well. He did an excellent job and we were delighted to have had him as our guide."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with lots to see and learn! First, I'd like to thank Jorge, my guide, for making things in this tour so enjoyable! It turned out that I was the only tourist signed up, but he gave me the tour anyway. Both houses are remarkable. Each one has its own history and "personality." I don't think you can pick and choose which one is better, so I definitely recommend visiting both. Also, given that fact that the covid restrictions were still very much in place during the summer of 2021, I was able to find both houses kind of empty, so the tour was even more enjoyable that way! I'd strongly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn more about Gaudi's architecture--and personal life as well!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas en tranvía
- Visitas guiadas en transporte público
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Cataluña
- Cosas que hacer en Tarragona
- Cosas que hacer en Girona
- Cosas que hacer en Mallorca
- Cosas que hacer en Toulouse
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Ibiza
- Cosas que hacer en Montpellier
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Arles
- Cosas que hacer en Nimes
- Cosas que hacer en Marsella
- Cosas que hacer en Aviñón
- Cosas que hacer en Islas Baleares
- Cosas que hacer en Mediodía-Pirineos