Tours gastronómicos - Bilbao
56 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous fun and delicious - Adria created a memorable evening introducing me to bilbao's Pinxto scene. I discovered small neighbourhood places filled with unique pinxto and mingled with local people while hearing about some of the history of the city. Highly recommend Adria's tour!"
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb. Irene led us on a delicious journey across Bilbao. The food and wine was excellent. She was so interesting and informative. I would thoroughly recommend her tour."
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Irene, the cooking instructor is a gem! She grew up in Bilbao, gave us a short tour then went to her villa for the hands on cooking class. She paired each pintxos with wine. Irene makes you feel like family. Wonderful way to spend the afternoon! Highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "Learning the history and being able to ask questions. The enthusiasm of the guide. Everything is timed very well."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Joe, was fantastic. He was very informative about the area and had a plan to take us to various areas along the Basque coast; however, he was flexible with the timing and the places we visited based on requests within the group. The tour was one of the highlights of our trip through Spain and definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guide was Jose and he really was good. The van was tight for 7 people for such a long tour. Locations were great."
* A traveler said: "This was a great wine tour! We visited Marques de Riscal and a family owned vineyard with our guide Zak. He is well informed and we had a great day all in all! Thank you Zak!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour with a knowledgeable guide. He not only showed us the listed destinations but also drive us to some additional photo stops and recommended some places for lunch."
* A traveler said: "I and my wife enjoyed the tour. Our guide was excellent in informing us the history and culture of Basque country as well as the Rioja wine. It was a very well-organised tour."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a wonderful tour guide. Very informative. Full of information. Food and drinks were delicious and representative of the area"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Tours gastronómicos
- Catas de vinos
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en País Vasco
- Cosas que hacer en Santander
- Cosas que hacer en San Sebastián
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Burdeos
- Cosas que hacer en Segovia
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Toulouse
- Cosas que hacer en Toledo
- Cosas que hacer en Tarragona
- Cosas que hacer en La Coruña
- Cosas que hacer en Nantes
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Aquitania
- Cosas que hacer en Castilla y León