Tours históricos - Bilbao
70 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Santiago was the most informative tour guide! He was extremely knowledgeable and even provided interesting insider information. This tour was totally worth it and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was Jose and he really was good. The van was tight for 7 people for such a long tour. Locations were great."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "Learning the history and being able to ask questions. The enthusiasm of the guide. Everything is timed very well."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our tour guide Stephan and our driver Florin. We saw many beautiful places in 1 day. Stephan explained a lot about the basque culture. I can recommed him and the driver. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Joe, was fantastic. He was very informative about the area and had a plan to take us to various areas along the Basque coast; however, he was flexible with the timing and the places we visited based on requests within the group. The tour was one of the highlights of our trip through Spain and definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous fun and delicious - Adria created a memorable evening introducing me to bilbao's Pinxto scene. I discovered small neighbourhood places filled with unique pinxto and mingled with local people while hearing about some of the history of the city. Highly recommend Adria's tour!"
* A traveler said: "I like small group tours...more personalized....i absolutely recommend this tour to all of you game if thrones fans...the places we visited were awesome..our tour guides was so great in explaining and showing those set location of GOT...i had a great time..it was worth it"
* A traveler said: "Javier was excellent. Passionate, informative and gave us a generous amount of time to ask questions and look and the art. Top notch...thanks for making our trip to Bilbao memorable"
* A traveler said: "This trip was fabulous. My guide made a real effort to give lots of information and was happy to answer any questions. As we were a small group of three, the guide included an additional stop. The small towns of Elorrio and Oinati were beautiful. But the monastery and mountain surrounds of Arantazu were breathtakingly beautiful. A great day."
* A traveler said: "We had a fun and wonderful time with our guide José. He made the tour more interesting for our small group tour."
* A traveler said: "I took this tour on September 22nd. We were a group of eight, four English speakers and four Spanish speakers. Our guide was Stefan. He had the job of explaining details of the visited sights in English and in Spanish. He did the job perfectly for the entire 9 hours with non-stop enthusiasm and good humor. What Stefan knows about the Basque region and culture is amazing, possibly more than most other Basque people themselves. Our lunch in a former convent was great. Highest praise for this tour and our guide Stefan."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Tours literarios
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en País Vasco
- Cosas que hacer en Santander
- Cosas que hacer en San Sebastián
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Burdeos
- Cosas que hacer en Segovia
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Toulouse
- Cosas que hacer en Toledo
- Cosas que hacer en Tarragona
- Cosas que hacer en La Coruña
- Cosas que hacer en Nantes
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Aquitania
- Cosas que hacer en Castilla y León