Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Bruselas
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour guide, fantastic chocolates. This was not our first time to Brussels but our tour guide showed us several different places we had not seen before."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "Avvo was an amazing tour guide and really knowledge. Highlight of our time in Brussels. Many samples to try different chocolates and amazing beers that are rare to find. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our visit to the grave yards & battle fields was very moving . Our guide was very informative & at times emotional"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The food was great and an accurate representation of some of the top ten well renowned Belgian dishes. I was also satisfied that we were given enough time at each sightseeing point/stopover to ask questions and take pictures. Our guide Mark also really made the day quite a memorable one as he is extremely knowledgeable and one can also tell that he is continually keeping up to date with the latest news and research on all topics covered within the tour to ensure that the experience for tourists is not only enjoyable but that it is relevant to the expectations of travelers and tourists."
* A traveler said: "Great one on one tour of Brussels with Vita, who had an outstanding knowledge of the area and it’s history, as well as affordable food options if your travelling on a budget. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A great day to get to see the highlights of both of these historically relevant and preserved Flemish cities. Would highly recommend for a day trip out of Brussels."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Johan was excellent because of his encyclopaedic knowledge of history and efficiency in keeping a large group of 45+ people on time to hit all of the main spots of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Harry was a great facilitator during this session. He provided a lot of valuable information and made the entire event lots of fun. My teenage daughter and I really enjoyed the session. It was just the right combination of information and just having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and very delicious. Very professional arranged. Good activity for youngsters as old."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this day trip a lot. It was pretty long and tiresome but very interesting. Bruges is so beautiful, our guide was very kind. We loved this journey."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mariana was late, in fairness she did message us but our phone did not work in Europe. Otherwise,it was a great first hand look at a wonderful city!!!"
* A traveler said: "The Brussels card was a brilliant asset to our trip. It gave us free transport around and free or discounted entry into the places we wanted to visit. The only negative thing I found was trying find the actual tourist office where I had to collect them from as signage was poor. The card is a defiant if you are taking a trip."
* A traveler said: "Very thorough and enjoyable tour. Vita, our tour guide, was fantastic and very knowledgeable, even on the more subtle aspects of life in Bruges. Good balance between the tour and free time in the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Great time, was a little confused on where to meet up but it was awesome once we found everyone. You get discounts and free stuff at each place. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My tour was excellent In the midst of a pandemic with no tourism going on I was able to be led around the city with a very knowledgeable and kind guide Marianna. We kept social guidelines and we enjoyed the experience as best as we could. I recommend this tour and my guide😃"
* A traveler said: "Very quick views of Antwerp and Ghent, but perfect for our four day vacation to Brussels as we would not want to spend a day in each city. If your vacation is longer I would recommend spending a day in each city. We loved Ghent and the walking tours of each city."
- Distrito Cincuentenario
- Museo Porte de Hal
- Centro Belga del Cómic
- Museo de Instrumentos Musicales
- Hotel Solvay
- Casa Autrique
- Museo Fin-de-Siècle
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales de Bélgica
- Catedral de San Miguel y Santa Gúdula
- Mini-Europa - Atracciones de Bruselas
- Museo Herge
- Hotel Tassel
- Maasmechelen Village
- Avenue Louise
- Parque del Cincuentenario (Parc du Cinquantenaire)
- Royal Galleries (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Casa Ciamberlani
- Basílica del Sagrado Corazón
- Palacio Real -Atracciones de Bruselas
- Manneken Pis - Atracciones de Bruselas
- Museo Magritte (Musée Magritte)
- Grand-Place - Atracciones de Bruselas
- Distrito Sablon
- Place du Grand Sablon
- Hard Rock Café de Bruselas
- Cosas que hacer en Zaventem
- Cosas que hacer en Brujas
- Cosas que hacer en Lille
- Cosas que hacer en Dordrecht
- Cosas que hacer en Rotterdam
- Cosas que hacer en Ámsterdam
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Luxemburgo
- Cosas que hacer en Marne-la-Vallée
- Cosas que hacer en París
- Cosas que hacer en Leeuwarden
- Cosas que hacer en Stansted Mountfitchet
- Cosas que hacer en Horley
- Cosas que hacer en Flandes
- Cosas que hacer en Holanda Meridional
- Cosas que hacer en Norte-Paso de Calais