Rutas en coches clásicos - Chile
22 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This is a really good half day experience. We've been to many wineries, but this one had something very unique...a field of 26 different types of grapes that have been planted so that you can see how different they are. As a bonus, it was harvest time when we were there so we could taste the many different varieties right from the vine."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "Driver picked us up at appropriate time and location in a clean well appointed transfer van. Was courteous friendly and knowledgeable. Tour met and exceeded all exceptions. Could not have been better"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! It really felt like we got to experience the culture of Chile while visiting the art gallery and going to smaller vineyards. Cristian was an amazing and very knowledgeable guide! Would do this tour every time we come back to Chile! Plus all the wines were top notch!"
* A traveler said: "A must tour while in Santiago. A well rounded overview of the city and culture. Our guide Carol was very informative and spoke perfect English."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us patiently - bags took forever so we were delighted to see him. Car was spotless and driver was good - felt safe and secure with him."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip. I liked the tour and the views were definitely were amazing. The only thing I did not like was the food. The sandwiches were not that great. Mai was an amazing tour guide and I really liked her. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and was very passionate about her job."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en tranvía
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Desierto Atacama
- Catedral Metropolitana
- Viña del Mar
- Canal Última Esperanza
- Volcán Calbuco
- Ojos del Salar
- Valle de San Antonio
- Laguna Tebenquiche
- Termas de Puritama
- Cueva del Milodón
- Club Hípico
- Mercado Central
- Cousino Macul
- Termas de Chillán - Santiago Atracciones
- La Parva Complejo de esquí
- Puerto de Cruceros Punta Arenas
- Otway Sound & Penguin Reserve
- La Chascona
- Embalse El Yeso
- Museo Nacional de Historia
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago
- Cosas que hacer en Punta Arenas
- Cosas que hacer en Ancud
- Cosas que hacer en Antofagasta
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Chacabuco
- Cosas que hacer en San Antonio
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Montt
- Cosas que hacer en Arica
- Cosas que hacer en La Serena
- Cosas que hacer en Iquique
- Cosas que hacer en Argentina
- Cosas que hacer en Uruguay
- Cosas que hacer en Patagonia
- Cosas que hacer en Mendoza
- Cosas que hacer en Las Pampas