Chóferes privados - Chile
132 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The transport arrived at the hotel exactly to the time advised by MTO Tour Chile. This allowed a leisurely drive to San Antonio. The driver was very pleasant and helpful. An excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "Jorge was excellent and the van was new and clean. Great ride, safe driver, very responsible. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us patiently - bags took forever so we were delighted to see him. Car was spotless and driver was good - felt safe and secure with him."
* A traveler said: "The driver was early and was waiting for us at the appointed pickup time. The vehicle (van) was clean and the service was very efficient on all levels. I Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to a beautiful location high in the Andes near the border of Argentina. The wine tasting and petroglyphs walk were also worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jan, is a native of the United States, as are we, so we had a wonderful time conversing with her. She is very knowledgeable about the area. We especially liked the cable car ride up San Cristobal Hill and the trip to Santa Lucia Hill for Panoramic views of the area."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was extremely knowledgeable about Chilean history and provided a lot of context for the tour. The place he chose for is to have lunch was excellent. It had stunning views of Valparaiso and was one of the better meals I had while traveling. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Easy. We walked out of the luggage area and were greeted right away with a sign and my name clearly written. Carol was very pleasant. Gave us tips for being in the city and her card in case we needed help. We were dropped off at our hotel. It was perfect."
* A traveler said: "It was so helpful having help through the airport to security!!! My guide was great! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional, professional service. The driver was there when he said he would be, got us safely to the hotel in a nice, roomy car...couldn’t ask for more. Communication throughout was also first-rate."
* A traveler said: "excellent service and follow up with an English speaking guide to accompany us to San Antonio port to ensure that we were delivered to the correct ship. Both Guide and Vehicle arrived before quoted pick up time thereby alleviating any stress. Recommend the service!!"
- La Vega Central
- Portillo Centro de Esquí
- Rainbow Valley (Valle Arcoiris)
- Museo Salesiano Maggiorino Borgatello
- Los Dominicos Handicraft Village
- Volcán Osorno
- Valle Colchagua
- Ahu Akivi
- Lago Todos los Santos
- La Chascona
- Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley)
- Termas de Chillán - Santiago Atracciones
- Complejo de esquí Valle Nevado
- Baños Colinas
- La Iglesia San Vicente Ferrer
- Valle de San Antonio
- Museo Arqueológico R.P. Gustavo Le Paige
- Oficina Central de Correos
- Lago Llanquihue
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago
- Cosas que hacer en Punta Arenas
- Cosas que hacer en Ancud
- Cosas que hacer en Antofagasta
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Chacabuco
- Cosas que hacer en San Antonio
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Montt
- Cosas que hacer en Arica
- Cosas que hacer en La Serena
- Cosas que hacer en Iquique
- Cosas que hacer en Argentina
- Cosas que hacer en Uruguay
- Cosas que hacer en Patagonia
- Cosas que hacer en Mendoza
- Cosas que hacer en Las Pampas