Balnearios y aguas termales - Chile
17 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Maya, Elias and Phillip were all absolutely great on the trek, they were really attentive and informative. The trek itself was amazing, when we were on the mountain we had it all to ourselves, it was like our own private tour. I would highly recommend this trip. It was the perfect end to my wonderful time in Santiago, thanks again!"
Excursión de un día a las aguas termales y caminata en El Morado para grupos pequeños desde Santiago
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Felipe, was fun, energetic and very informative! The hike itself was beautiful, but a lot more demanding than what I had anticipated. After the hike, we drove to the hot springs about 30 minutes away. The view was nothing short of breathtaking. This tour was well worth the money spent!"
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. The weather was not so good, rain off and on, but our guide made the most of it. He was very knowledgeable about the area's history and very easy to talk to and ask questions. Because the weather wasn't so great we made an unscheduled trip to an indoor museum."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
Viaje por la costa de Valparaíso y recorrido vinícola en el Valle de Casablanca con regreso al puerto para su crucero
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Both were friendly and knew the city very well. They provided an interesting mix of history, current events, background of what we were seeing and some "little known facts" along with a good sense of humor and personal interaction. A perfect way to get an overview of this beautiful and interesting city."
* A traveler said: "The driver was early and was waiting for us at the appointed pickup time. The vehicle (van) was clean and the service was very efficient on all levels. I Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative and fun. Our driver, Julio was very accommodating and responsive. The hotsprings and lake were amazingly beautiful."
- Ojos del Salar
- Isla Negra
- Ascensor El Peral
- Glaciar Grey
- La Sebastiana
- Paseo Ahumada
- Museo Nacional de Historia
- Oficina Central de Correos
- Baños Morales
- Los Dominicos Handicraft Village
- Club Hípico
- Monumento Natural El Morado
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Cerro Santa Lucía
- Volcán Calbuco
- Mercado Central
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago
- Cosas que hacer en Punta Arenas
- Cosas que hacer en Ancud
- Cosas que hacer en Antofagasta
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Chacabuco
- Cosas que hacer en San Antonio
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Montt
- Cosas que hacer en Arica
- Cosas que hacer en La Serena
- Cosas que hacer en Iquique
- Cosas que hacer en Argentina
- Cosas que hacer en Uruguay
- Cosas que hacer en Patagonia
- Cosas que hacer en Mendoza
- Cosas que hacer en Las Pampas