Tours acuáticos - Croacia
493 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Really fun day! Got to see some beautiful islands, swim, and do some cliff jumping. Would 100% recommend and Magdalena and Stipe were the best!"
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "I strongly recommend. It was absolutely fantastic. Karlo was a perfect driver and guide. The spots are wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful trip to Krka, the trip is well organised and they give you plenty of time to explore the beauty of the national park. Swimming in the Krka river was a real highlight of the trip! Haris (our guide) was extremely friendly and very helpful and informative. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Love all the experience! Amazing beaches and landscapes. If you are worried about children, they loved it. Guides were lovely."
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Don't leave this off your Croatia trip, a must see! We toured Croatia for 2 weeks & this was a highlight. Be prepared to walk including up & down stairs / hills. Go early in the morning to beat the crowds as much as possible. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "I were able to enjoy this day a lot. The price is fair. The tour guides were very funny!! They made good jokes and gave helpful information. Very well organized:)"
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Day!! It’s totally worth the money! We had such a great time!! Lunch on the island was delicious. We rented beach chairs and just relaxed. So peaceful and the views are to die for!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing day! Vanessa and Valentina were so helpful and rearranged the schedule to ensure that we didn’t spend too much time waiting in line for sites. They optimized the day perfectly so that it wasn’t too crowded wherever we went. Must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was just amazing... We recommend this beautiful cruise to all ! The concert was so nice and we had the chance to see many dolphins !"
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was a relaxing and great trip. I wasn't sure at first what to do during the 1h stop at the small village, but the water was calling everywhere to jump in, it was one of the best spots. Sailing with sail in the afternoon was the best thing ever."
* A traveler said: "Great Kayak Tour. We really enjoyed the tour. The tour guides have been very relaxed and friendly. I would recommend the tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good day. The boat is on a human scale and the crew is very friendly. Tank you at all the team."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Lanchas motoras
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en barco con fondo de cristal
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos en motocicleta
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Tours acuáticos
- Tours en segway
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Parque Nacional de Krka
- Casa de Marin Drzic
- Castillo Medvedgrad
- Plaza Jelacic
- Iglesia de San Blas
- Monte Medvednica
- Plaza de Peristil
- Museo de la Guerra de Croacia
- Islas Elafiti
- Casco Antiguo de Dubrovnik
- Paseo de Riva
- Isla de Mljet
- Plaza de la República (Prokurative)
- Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice
- Donji Grad (Ciudad Baja)
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Fortaleza Lovrijenac
- Islas Elafiti
- Cosas que hacer en Zagreb
- Cosas que hacer en Split
- Cosas que hacer en Dubrovnik
- Cosas que hacer en Zadar
- Cosas que hacer en Rovinj
- Cosas que hacer en Pula
- Cosas que hacer en Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Cosas que hacer en Šibenik
- Cosas que hacer en Bosnia y Herzegovina
- Cosas que hacer en Eslovenia
- Cosas que hacer en Dalmacia
- Cosas que hacer en Croacia Central
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Hvar
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia