Tours de un día completo - Ecuador
358 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "My guide was excellent. Helped outline the day and made everyone feel welcome. The trip was excellent. Be sure that you have some acclamation before hiking up Cotopaxi. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "My husband, 8-year-old daughter and I had a private tour, and all had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Fabián was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. On the ride to Mindo he shared lots of interesting history, and the views were beautiful, so the time passed quickly. The hummingbird sanctuary was a nice stop - my daughter was entranced by the hummingbirds and tanagers. Next we stopped at the Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, where we had a beautiful hike down to the Nambillo waterfall, and back up to the canopy on the other side of the Nambillo River, where we took a cable car back across the canopy. Fabián spotted a toucan during the hike, and we were able to observe it for several minutes. Next we stopped at a butterfly farm for a brief tour and lunch. My daughter loved the butterflies, and the setting for our meal was lovely, but I probably would have preferred to skip this and have lunch in Mindo town. Next we went into town to tour Yumbos, an artisanal chocolatier. We tasted some absolutely delicious chocolate made from the beans of the relatively rare “arriba” cacao tree, and learned about the chocolate making process. On the ride back to Quito, the clouds rolled in and it started raining, which made for a peaceful trip back to the hotel. I highly recommend this tour, and especially our guide Fabián."
* A traveler said: "Authentic experience! Local organic farm, delicious homemade meal, beautiful people and excellent guide. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our driver Marlon and guide Diana were friendly and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun! Highly recommend this tour, especially to see something other than Quito!"
* A traveler said: "The park was incredible! Absolutely beautiful! And our guide Wilson was wonderful and very knowledgeable of the plants and birds. I happened to leave my car in the car and he made an extra trip to drop it off. Special!"
* A traveler said: "I especially enjoyed the interactive museum at the middle of the world. The driver was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Andre was knowledgeable and very helpful person. We were educated by him about Santa Cruise Island and of course Galapagos giant tortouse."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides Andrea and Alex were excellent. Not only were they very knowledgeable, but also very considerate. There love for their country was evident and clearly cared that we enjoyed our trip. Easy going, lovely folks that made it feel Like we spent a lovely day with friends. Highly recommend Viator and these particular guides. 👍🏽"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Breath taking from start to finish. Highlight of my time in Ecuador. Transportation was on time. Meals were basic, but enjoyable. Guide was great and very thorough. Trip is not for the faint of heart."
* A traveler said: "We saw both Cotopaxi and Quilotoa, and we even saw a condor flying above. We got a good feel for the countryside including vertical farming and rural life. The guide was professional and had so much information to share! It was a fun day, and I learned a lot."
Recorrido privado de día completo por el bosque nuboso Mindo, la reserva de mariposas y ruta del chocolate desde Quito
* A traveler said: "Great day to learn about the what Ecuador has to offer! We went to the center of the world, a hummingbird garden, a butterfly garden, chocolate factory, drove through a cloud forest, and zip lining. One thing that surprised us and was not disclosed (at least we didn't see it) was we needed to bring cash to pay for all the places he brought us. It was not expensive, but we used all the cash we had on this excursion."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much with our 3 and 6 year old daughter's. Our guide, Diego, was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He spoke great English and was able to give us great insight into the region and it's history."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed everything I and Angel was an excellent tour guide. He spoke English very well. I enjoyed the lookout area them ost."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was wonderful and explained the history of the area as well as fascinating facts about the city and the indigenous groups in the area. We came away from the experience with a list of more things to read and learn and felt like we gained a whole new perspective on the varied and beautiful culture of Ecuador."
* A traveler said: "Great intro to Quito. We loved the gondola ride and the equator museum. We learned a ton. Our tour guide was great! Super nice and lots of info. She put up with all our picture taking. Lol"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Edison for a great day in Las Cajas. We learned a lot about the history and plants of this region."
* A traveler said: "Diego is most professional and knowledgeable. He was punctual and considerate. Definitely a memorable day"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- Nariz del Diablo
- Isla Bartolomé
- Casa Del Árbol
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Isla de Lobos
- Isla Seymour
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Ciudad vieja de Quito
- Cerro Brujo
- Canal del Amor
- León Dormido
- Laguna de Quilotoa
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)