Tours de una noche fuera - Ecuador
103 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "My guide was excellent. Helped outline the day and made everyone feel welcome. The trip was excellent. Be sure that you have some acclamation before hiking up Cotopaxi. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our driver Marlon and guide Diana were friendly and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun! Highly recommend this tour, especially to see something other than Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "My husband, 8-year-old daughter and I had a private tour, and all had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Fabián was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. On the ride to Mindo he shared lots of interesting history, and the views were beautiful, so the time passed quickly. The hummingbird sanctuary was a nice stop - my daughter was entranced by the hummingbirds and tanagers. Next we stopped at the Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, where we had a beautiful hike down to the Nambillo waterfall, and back up to the canopy on the other side of the Nambillo River, where we took a cable car back across the canopy. Fabián spotted a toucan during the hike, and we were able to observe it for several minutes. Next we stopped at a butterfly farm for a brief tour and lunch. My daughter loved the butterflies, and the setting for our meal was lovely, but I probably would have preferred to skip this and have lunch in Mindo town. Next we went into town to tour Yumbos, an artisanal chocolatier. We tasted some absolutely delicious chocolate made from the beans of the relatively rare “arriba” cacao tree, and learned about the chocolate making process. On the ride back to Quito, the clouds rolled in and it started raining, which made for a peaceful trip back to the hotel. I highly recommend this tour, and especially our guide Fabián."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much with our 3 and 6 year old daughter's. Our guide, Diego, was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He spoke great English and was able to give us great insight into the region and it's history."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Edison for a great day in Las Cajas. We learned a lot about the history and plants of this region."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at Cotopaxi! We started the day horseback riding at a hacienda near Cotopaxi. We then continued on to the Cotopaxi National Park, driving up to 15,000 feet and seeing the top of the volcano. After that, we took a short hike around a lagoon in the park. Luis was an excellent guide, very accommodating and knowledgeable. He also speaks excellent English, so that was very helpful for us. This has been the highlight of our trip to Ecuador."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Breath taking from start to finish. Highlight of my time in Ecuador. Transportation was on time. Meals were basic, but enjoyable. Guide was great and very thorough. Trip is not for the faint of heart."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Luis was friendly and informative. I believe he really has a passion for the mountains I hike and climb in Washington State. Experiencing a different environment and landscape was awesome. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "They are extremely friendly here. You see once in a lifetime cultural things as well as views. Extremely helpful staff. They don’t leave any dull moments. From dusk til dawn you are exploring and learning. My family and I had an amazing time!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Tours de varios días
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- Casa Del Árbol
- León Dormido
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Isla Bartolomé
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Laguna de Quilotoa
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Nariz del Diablo
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Cerro Brujo
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)
- Ciudad vieja de Quito
- Isla Seymour
- Canal del Amor
- Isla de Lobos