Experiencias únicas - Egipto
437 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The private tour was a great way to go. The tour guide was be very knowledgeable and fun. Driver was great too. A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! He provided lots of great history and gave up plenty of time every spot! It was a full day adventure"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. Our dive instructor, Hady, was absolutely perfect with the degree of instructions tailored to any skill level. He was both patient with beginners and willing to let those more comfortable with diving do more on their own. The staff were all friendly and helpful. They took great photos of the dive and showed us but there was no pressure to buy them."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful moment, the early morning wake up is well worth it. Pick up on time, little boat ride over the Nile and then, up up and away. Appreciate the quiet and the cool early morning breeze."
* A traveler said: "our tour guide and driver went beyond and extremely friendly with excellent English , I felt very safe in the trip . the tour was including pick up and drop off , camel ride 15 min with very tasty lunch Egyptian food , they gave me very enjoyable and memorial day , vising the pyramids was one of my dream and finaly came true and i visited it , highly recomemnded this trip"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience. I felt very safe with these guys and so glad I did it. The whole trip was faultless."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Ahmed our guide was very kind with us and comprehensive. I play the photographer in order we can have the best memory of our trip. We recommend 👌. The landscapes were beautiful and we never get bored. Fantastic"
Excursión de esnórquel VIP por el mar y deportes acuáticos en la isla de Orange Bay, día completo - Hurghada
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day; Tonsi artfully blends information and humor for an enjoyable tour. Tonsi knew when to step in and help but also allows ample time to explore on your own. We highly recommend Tonsi."
* A traveler said: "We got the opportunity to experience a sand storm on this day tour to Memphis City and the Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids. Our wonderful guide Ali really taught us a lot about these beautiful pyramids and life in Egypt during these times. I had the opportunity to climb down into the Dahshur Pyramid which was a very nice experience. I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
Pirámides privadas de Giza de 8 horas, paseo en camello, almuerzo, pirámides de Sakkara y ciudad de Memphis
* A traveler said: "Kairm is amazing tour guide , he knows all information about ancient history , first at giza pyramids , camel ride and he gave me time to enter inside the pyramids , no rush at all , private tour . also he gave me tons of information about king zoser and his complex , Memphis not much there reman but still big sphinx statue and ramses statue , highly recommended this trip"
* A traveler said: "The drive from Hurghada is about 6 hours but with the private transfer we slept easily following a 3am pick up. We felt safe throughout the entire trip and our driver was great. The tour was amazing and our guide Ahmed Zakaria was happy to change timings to suit the heat and the needs of our two children. Please be aware that this tour only includes entry to the pyramids site, if you want to go inside any pyramid, to see the boat or on a camel ride then you have to pay extra. Lunch was good although disappointing the air conditioning wasn't switched on, it was much needed after the heat of the morning. Would highly recommend the tour but be prepared to be wiped out the day after with such a long journey there and back!"
Excursión de un día por El Cairo: recorrido de un día a las pirámides de Giza, la esfinge, Menfis y Sakkara
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
Tour inusual de safari por el desierto alrededor de las pirámides de Giza durante la puesta de sol con barbacoa.
Tour privado de medio día 9 Esfinge de las pirámides de Giza, paseo en camello de 1 hora, almuerzo todo incluido
* A traveler said: "Great knowlegable guide No rush took his time and we saw all we were promised Had authentic egyptian food and camel rides"
* A traveler said: "Good full day visit to all 4 sites. I had the time to walk around and the guide Ali gived me the information for each site we visited. After completing the visit we went to a restaurant for a nice Egyptian lunch. All the tickets were included apart from the extras as well as the lunch apart from the drink."
Lo más destacado de las Pirámides: excursión privada de un día a las pirámides de Guiza, Saqqara y Dahshur desde El Cairo
- Templo de Kalabsha
- Iglesia de la Cueva en la Montaña Mokattam (Monasterio de San Simón)
- Ramesseum (Templo funerario de Ramsés II)
- Mezquita de Amr Ibn el As
- Estatua de Ramsés II
- Templo Philae
- Agujero Azul
- Tumba del Rey Tutankamón
- Museo Nubian
- Jardín Botánico Aswan
- Obelisco Inacabado
- Río Nilo
- Puerto Sharm el Sheikh
- Isla Elefantina
- Pueblo de Nubian
- Mezquita de Alabastro (Mezquita de Mohammed Ali)
- Khan al-Khalili
- Mezquita de Al-Rifai
- Faro de Alejandría
- Cosas que hacer en El Cairo
- Cosas que hacer en Luxor
- Cosas que hacer en Hurghada
- Cosas que hacer en Aswan
- Cosas que hacer en Sharm el Sheikh
- Cosas que hacer en Guiza
- Cosas que hacer en Marsa Alam
- Cosas que hacer en Alejandría
- Cosas que hacer en Safaga
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Saíd
- Cosas que hacer en Jordania
- Cosas que hacer en Territorios Palestinos
- Cosas que hacer en Mar Rojo
- Cosas que hacer en Saint Catherine
- Cosas que hacer en Cisjordania