Visitas por duración - El Salvador
86 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great tour!! Eduardo was an amazing tour guide. He provided a detail history of San Salvador and El Salvador. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "I was picked up from the Airbnb by Benjamin he’s the best tour guide I’ve ever had very knowledgeable about his country very detail oriented He was able to explain to us The history of Salvador the culture. He took his time And never rushed us.I will highly recommend him for any tours"
* A traveler said: "Magical day of exploration, history, beautiful sights and a sprinkle of local experiences. Tour guide Franklin is a fantastic gentleman with a deep knowledge on all topics for the intellectually curious. Learnt a lot on this tour while also having a fun time (things really took off once we started playing 80s hits in the car between stops). Joya de Ceren was closed but Franklin suggested numerous other points of interest and was extremely attentive to what my interests were resulting in a very tailored experience."
* A traveler said: "We have taken this trip with our guide Eduardo and with him we have also taken Ruta de las Flores the following day. Both trips are highly recommended, the hike is not hard, takes about an hr very scenic indeed. Be cognisant of the traffic on the way, and make sure you have sufficient liquids... Eduardo is very knowledgeable and goes to an extra length to make the trip more fun..."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour a lot! Rafael was very enthusiastic and informative. All the little towns have so much history and culture. It was a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with the guide. You learn a lot of history and get a chance to see all the small towns in El Salvador! Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "My guide-Eduardo- was great. He was punctual, professional, and very informative. My vacation there was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We added this tour on the last day of our trip and we are so glad that we did. Suchitoto is an amazing place and it felt very different from San Salvador - much more authentic and serene. We also took a boat ride to the island of birds which was amazing to see!"
* A traveler said: "I got cancelled a visit to Costa del Sol and I got a tour to El Tunco. Lovely place, tried the ceviche and everything was outstanding. The fare does not include meals, so you will spend around USD 30 more than the fare mentioned above, but not problem at all."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, everything ran smoothly, including the time of crossing the borders. Thanks to my guide--Eduardo. He was punctual, professional, and very knowledgeable. He could make me feel better and much safer after I had been mugged in Guatemala. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "If you love history, this tour is a must. Moises was very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable about the history. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Julio was amazing!! Very professional and very friendly!! Thank you for showing us your beautiful country!!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Tours de varios días
- Cosas que hacer en San Salvador
- Cosas que hacer en Acajutla
- Cosas que hacer en La Libertad
- Cosas que hacer en Santa Ana
- Cosas que hacer en San Luis Talpa
- Cosas que hacer en Guatemala
- Cosas que hacer en Honduras
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Guatemala
- Cosas que hacer en Antigua
- Cosas que hacer en Panajachel
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro La Laguna
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Guanacaste y Noroeste