Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Ginebra
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
Tours de sabores de chocolate Ginebra: degustación de chocolate de 3 horas y visita al casco antiguo
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "My mom and I took this trip, and it was very nice! We had a pickup at our hotel which was right on time. The tour shuttle was very nice and comfortable with huge windows and even the roof was windows so you could see everything. Our guide, Zed, was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. There were only 4 people on this tour, so let us determine how long to stay and even took us to see a castle that wasn't on the tour. The glacier 3000 view was amazing! And Montreaux is beautiful. The only drawback was it was quite expensive, and I would have liked more time in Montreaux."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I don't remember the name of the guide but she was amazing. We had the perfect idea how Geneva looks like and we went to all the important place we needed to know. Thank you Viator for this tour. It is a must if you go to Geneva."
* A traveler said: "during our recent europe visit, I had booked for the above tour. The car operator cum guide najeeb was very good and did an excellent job. After returning from the tour while getting down, I in a hurry forgot my phones in the vehicle. I contacted through my hotel the tour operator and they found and brought my phones to hotel.Thx to the tour operator and also to najeeb as far as the tour is concerned, we throughly enjoyed the same specially Evian on the bains. It was a great tour and would love to visit again."
* A traveler said: "It is well recommended. Both the car and the driver picked us up on time. It was a spacious Mercedes, clean and neat."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really nice. The guide was amazing, friendly, and knowledgeable. We learned so much. The driver was very nice too. They made sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable throughout the trip. The weather was great too !! I really recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us at the Geneva airport and he was so welcoming and accommodating. On the way to our hotel he pointed out many attractions in Geneva. Everything went smoothly and just what we needed after our long flight from LAX!"
- Reloj de Flores de Ginebra
- Casco Antiguo de Ginebra
- Palacio de las Naciones Unidas
- Castillo Penthes (Château de Penthes)
- Museo Patek Philippe
- Museo Internacional de la Cruz Roja y la Media Luna Roja
- Catedral de St-Pierre
- Monumento Brunswick
- El Lago de Ginebra
- Fuentes de agua (Jet d'Eau)
- Jardín Inglés (Jardin Anglais)
- Isla Rousseau (Ile Rousseau)
- Maison Cailler Chocolaterie
- Maison Tavel
- Museo Barbier-Mueller (Musée Barbier-Mueller)
- Cosas que hacer en Lake Geneva (WI)/Lago Lemán
- Cosas que hacer en Annecy
- Cosas que hacer en Montreux
- Cosas que hacer en Lyon
- Cosas que hacer en Dijon
- Cosas que hacer en Turín
- Cosas que hacer en Basilea
- Cosas que hacer en Lucerna
- Cosas que hacer en Ferno
- Cosas que hacer en Langhe-Roero y Monferrato
- Cosas que hacer en Zúrich
- Cosas que hacer en Lago Como
- Cosas que hacer en Milán
- Cosas que hacer en Ródano-Alpes
- Cosas que hacer en Borgoña y Dijon