Medios de transporte - Granada
47 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The guide was very friendly , very good explanation , she was passionate . I recommend this visit with the guide Virginia."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting at the exit of baggage claim with my name. A quick walk to the car and a smooth ride to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Exactly what would be expected from this activity. Food was extremely tasty. I would highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and insightful tour with a great guide. Would highly recommend when you're planning a trip to Granada."
* A traveler said: "It was fabulous Do not hésitate to visit this place really amazing The Nasrides Palace was on the top !"
* A traveler said: "Consuelo is an excellent guide. She knows every step of the Alambra. She kept the interest of the group and was very nice as well"
* A traveler said: "A must do place to see and experience when visiting Andalusia. Allow no less than 4-hours. Tour at your own place and take in the grandeur of this unique historical treasure. If possible, stay 2 nights in Granada, visit both the Royal Chapel of Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand and the Cathedral."
* A traveler said: "It was well worth it to have a private tour of this amazing place! Our guide Manu, was terrific! He really made the place come alive for us as he's so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He took his time and was always ready and patient for every question we had. Also, his English was very good so communication was a breeze. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour! Very friendly guide Jaime and very informative. He's very accomodating, stopping if you want to take pictures and he knows all the great spots if you want to swim by the river or just relax somewhere during the trip. He's very flexible which makes the trip even more amazing. Very nice view in sierra nevada and good to do if you want to know more about Andalucia."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful Trip to the Alhambra. We habve seen a lot. Good Organisation. It was also quiet easy to book this Trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excelent!!!! So much information and he was patient with our party because my mom was a little bit slow walking. Really nice tour and you visit beautiful places. I recomend 100%"
* A traveler said: "On our very early departure, the gentleman driving us spoke no English. However, he was on time and took us to our destination with out any problem!! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Micheal, was waiting for us when after we checked out of our hotel. He was pleasant, very attentive, and a safe driver. We had an uneventful trip from Granada to Cordoba."
* A traveler said: "The car arrived on time, the car was comfortable and the driver very nice. We Rrived at our destination on time. I highly recommend this option."
* A traveler said: "Punctual and safe driving- Granadavision tour company employs very professional people- Michael was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Burro, was punctual in picking us up from the hotel in Sevilla. He was a careful driver, and pleasant conversationalist. He also knew the landscape and trees of the countryside, as well as the history of the country."
- Cosas que hacer en Andalucía y Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Almería
- Cosas que hacer en Córdoba
- Cosas que hacer en Marbella
- Cosas que hacer en Benahavis
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Tarifa
- Cosas que hacer en Murcia
- Cosas que hacer en Alicante
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Fez
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Region of Murcia