Tours culinarios y gastronómicos - Estambul
40 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Our guide is informative and we have so much fun together during the tour . Do recommend people to join and I just eat too much . Haha"
* A traveler said: "Derya and Furkan were great. We made arrangements through WhatsApp which was super convenient! Derya met us at our Airbnb and then started from Karakoy (new town) area with a nice Turkish breakfast, then we snacked along our way in the area while checking out a lot of secret places that only locals know. We took ferry to the Asian side to check out the markets and had a great lunch before heading back to our place. We also had them arrange our trip to Pamukkale. Very happy with everything 🤩👍"
* A traveler said: "The stories and the history of Istanbul as well as the wide variety of food selections that were offered."
* A traveler said: "Working with Ayhan was awesome. He was a super accommodating and chill host. The pace for the evening was great. We were happy with the different types of dishes eaten as well as the walk through of the different neighborhoods. There is a good amount of walking (to burn off the calories). I’m happy to recommend Ayhan and his team."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. erol showed us places and food we would never have tried as we would not have known about it. A tour every tourist should do"
* A traveler said: "The mosques and palace were beautiful. Cigreb was a lovely tour guide- friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. Definitely would give this a shout for anybody who wants to tour Istanbul for a day"
Estambul por la noche: degustación de comida local con cena al estilo turco al igual que los lugareños
* A traveler said: "A very good experience, our guide was excellent. The places were we visit was very familiar and the food spectacular."
Visita turística de día completo por el Bósforo: Cuerno de Oro y crucero por el Bósforo, Bazar de las especias, colina de Camlica y Palacio Dolmabahce
* A traveler said: "A Bosporus cruise is a must while in Istanbul. I highly recommend this one, we had a great day with Furkan who was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "The dishes on the menu are based on the Ottoman cuisine and delicious, but quite unexpected. They are simple to prepare such that beginners can easily make them. Very chill atmosphere and a welcoming staff as well."
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable guide, full of detailed information you will hear nowhere else, especially as relates to the more modern history of Istanbul. I hadn’t read about any of the sites we were shown in any of the tourist guides, and would have completely missed this entire side of the city. I now leave the city feeling I have gotten a fairly comprehensive view of it considering the brevity of my stay. I never do guided tours, but I am extremely glad I did this one - worth every penny. Thank you so much for everything, especially your kindness, in sharing yourself and your experiences, n answering all our questions, and making sure we were taken care of throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "thank you very much for the excellent organization of our evening on a beautiful ship that cruised the Bosphorus. The appetizers were delicious, the main course too. The dancing and the performance are great too. Thank you very much. the Shuttle service is also excellent."
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing afternoon on the Istanbul Coffee tour. The guide Ilker, was just fantastic and made it very special with his vast local knowledge and enthusiasm. The coffee making class was fun too! I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking for something a bit different to do in Istanbul."
* A traveler said: "This is a fun tour of eating different local foods while walking around using variety of public transportation all over Istanbul. Sercuk is a knowledgeable and friendly guide accomodating our needs and preferences. We highly recommend this walking tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide, Feyza, eating our way mostly through Pera, Taksim Square/Istiklal and the Nevizade Street area. The food choices were amazing and her accompanying insights into modern life in Istanbul were very interesting as well."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Lila was fantastic. super cute, energetic, knowledgable about the Taksim area. She took us to some very good local eateries including the best baklava and coffee. We really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour. We really enjoyed the genuine Turkish cuisine and also saw places we couldn’t on our own. Our guide, Ayhan was really nice and attentive. He contacted me from the beginning of my booking and made experience pleasant. This tour is highly recommended as a part of Istanbul experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Yaprak was an excellent tour guide...we were her only group, so we got a personal tour guide :-) She made sure we tasted and saw all there was in regards to the tastes of the locals. The breakfast was awesome - our favorite was the clotted cream with honey to spread over bread - yumm!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Tours gastronómicos
- Catas de vinos
- Recorridos por puestos de comida callejeros
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Varna
- Cosas que hacer en Izmir
- Cosas que hacer en Pamukkale
- Cosas que hacer en Ankara
- Cosas que hacer en Constanza
- Cosas que hacer en Veliko Tarnovo
- Cosas que hacer en Selçuk
- Cosas que hacer en Kusadasi
- Cosas que hacer en Bucarest
- Cosas que hacer en Bodrum
- Cosas que hacer en Marmaris
- Cosas que hacer en Antalya
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Mar Negro
- Cosas que hacer en Anatolia Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Egeo