Tours turísticos - Izmir
182 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
Excursión a la antigua Éfeso con la casa de la Madre de María y visita al antiguo pueblo de Sirince con degustación de vinos
* A traveler said: "Isik our guide was amazing and Hassan was a wonderful and considerate driver. I would highly recommend both of them and the six knowledge of history in the states it was considerable and she made the experience phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
Recorrido pirvado por Éfeso para cruceristas desde el puerto de Kusadasi de Éfeso con Kusadasi Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide. Very personalized experience. Well worth the price. Professional. Great value."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was an amazing experience. Hakan and Mustafa were on time and customized the tour to my interests."
* A traveler said: "I was traveling to Turkey for the first time and wanted to learn more about Izmir's local attractions like Ephesus, The house of the Virgin Mary, and the Temple of Artemis. It was a private tour and they pick me up from my hotel. Ozge was a great guide and fun to hang out with. She was very knowledgeable and shared many interesting stories for each site. It was very hot day so having AC in a van, plus umbrellas to protect you from the sun was very nice. The tour ended with a lunch and optional tour of how Turkey makes carpets. Even if you don't buy anything, it's fun to watch. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, very informative and made us feel very secure and comfortable. Punctual and good company. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a great guide and driver. Were able to see all the highlights of this city from the ruins to the castle to the bazaar. A great way to spend a half day."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing, she took the time to explain the sites and was very friendly and accommodating. Tour was provided in a very comfortable van and the bus driver allowed us to stop for pictures. The food was absolutely excellent and she even offered to show us a carpet presentation, which was worth it! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time in izmir our guide Philis was very patient and professional. There is a lot too learn"
Excursión por la costa de Esmirna: Visita privada a Éfeso, la Casa de la Virgen María y el Templo de Artemisa
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day! Emre was a fabulous tour guide! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Emray was a fabulous guide! We was very friendly, knowledgable and spoke English well. This tour was my favorite of our trip! We even asked if we were interested in going to lunch at a local family owned carpet factory. There was no pressure at all. The food was great and we got to see every step in how they make handmade carpets."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very helpfull and kind with us, specially with my parents, they do not speak english, so he was very pacient, and the words that he knows in spanish he used them to boost the trip experience for my parents, the lunch was a big lunch and good, in two words great experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Trip. This is one of the most beautiful places on earth that everyone needs to visit!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Tours de aventura
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Egeo
- Cosas que hacer en Selçuk
- Cosas que hacer en Kusadasi
- Cosas que hacer en Bodrum
- Cosas que hacer en Cos
- Cosas que hacer en Pamukkale
- Cosas que hacer en Marmaris
- Cosas que hacer en Sarigerme
- Cosas que hacer en Rhodes
- Cosas que hacer en Santorini
- Cosas que hacer en Atenas
- Cosas que hacer en Salónica
- Cosas que hacer en Alanya
- Cosas que hacer en Anatolia Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Dodecaneso