Cómo desplazarse - Kusadasi
500 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Excellent. Highly highly recommended. Just only two of us. The tour guide Ayse she was great and very pleasant. She did a great job. The van was very nice n comfy. Also the terrace of houses is a must see."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent and wonderful experience, especially because of the assigned guide. Gonca or Rosita is a person who loves her work, she did her best, she explained everything to us, she made us feel happy, all 10 out of 10, thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Melih, who was an entertaining tour guide and very knowledgeable about Ephesus and its history. Transport was spotless and all completed in a timely fashion."
Recorrido privado con todo incluido: Éfeso, Artemisa y casa de la Virgen María con almuerzo incluido
* A traveler said: "Awesome! A++ experience! Our guide, Gonca, was extremely knowledgeable, very accomodating, and personable. We would request her again. The tour was well organized and with Gonca's explanations we were very satisfied with the entire day. Our family is still talking about it a year later!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent n very well explained by tour guide. He was very knowledgeable n gave us a full history lesson about Ephesus n house of Mary. Me n my husband We were the only two people on the trip n still he explained all n stayed with us all through the trip. It’s very highly recommended if u go to turkey u can’t miss that"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed my trip. We both did. Lunch was fab and the staff were very considerate and made the experience memorable"
* A traveler said: "It was the best tour in our Mediterranean cruse. Very interesting, well planned, and organized. Highly recommend for everybody."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide was able to visit this within our time frame even though we were only on a one day stop on our cruise ship. Our guide was very knowledgeable and was great fun to talk to would highly reccomed everyone to see the travertines they are just amazing."
* A traveler said: "MEMORABLE TOUR!! Our tour guide, Rengin, was waiting for us as soon as we arrived in port. She was extremely knowledgeable and welcoming. The ruins blew my mind and the phenomal lunch and wine tasting at 7 Sages was a perfect way to end the day. I highly recommend this tour and ask for Rengin!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely place and a must do if you are planning a visit! Salt room, then salt room and then into the bath for a scrub and foam. I also booked the balinese massage as an extra and it was incredible. I was a solo female traveller and felt safe at all times. Treat yourself!"
* A traveler said: "After booking, I received the conformation e-mail. i had to contact the local agency by phone, which is very expensive in Turkije. The pick-up time and place gave some problems, but were solved. The haman was super."
* A traveler said: "Thus tour was perfect, from the comfortable vehicle to the very buoyant guide. We were met at the cruise port and our guide suggested we leave immediately for Ephesus to avoid the crowds. She gave us a great private tour of Ephesus, took us to the House of Mary and the Temple of Artemis. We were also asked to be taken to a leather outlet where we were treated to a fashion show. Very informative and no pressure to buy. Our guide was disappointed that we wanted to return early, but we were all a bit tired. She suggested several different options and was genuinely disappointed that we called it a day. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great tour from the cruise port."
Recorrido pirvado por Éfeso para cruceristas desde el puerto de Kusadasi de Éfeso con Kusadasi Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "Samos is a small Greek Island, once we got there we rented a car and drove around the island is very small so you have time to do that stop in one of the beaches eat lunch and drive back. Make sure you pay attention to the road because not all the streets are two ways and you might get lost,we did. Fun Day though."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was really fantastic. He took us to all the sightseeing spots as mentioned. He would give you the history of the places and then also allow you free time to explore which I liked, it didn't feel too rushed. Our transportation driver was very sweet and accommodating as well."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant excursion and was extremely well run. The guide had an excellent knowledge and a good fun way of imparting it. Despite having an extremely troublesome woman on the tour the guide was extremely professional at all times and made the day a brilliant experience."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Paseos en globo aerostático
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos aéreos
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Turkish Riviera
- Cosas que hacer en Selçuk
- Cosas que hacer en Izmir
- Cosas que hacer en Bodrum
- Cosas que hacer en Cos
- Cosas que hacer en Marmaris
- Cosas que hacer en Pamukkale
- Cosas que hacer en Rhodes
- Cosas que hacer en Sarigerme
- Cosas que hacer en Santorini
- Cosas que hacer en Atenas
- Cosas que hacer en Alanya
- Cosas que hacer en Salónica
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Egeo
- Cosas que hacer en Dodecaneso