Liberia Actividades al aire libre
73 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring. We were able to see and do so much. Freddy was friendly and so knowledgeable. The perfect guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "One of the most professional drivers and companies ever. Had a late flight and the driver was standing there waiting with my name on sign. Very good driver, kept me informed of the time it would take to get to the hotel, and refreshments and drinks was well needed after a long flight. And I felt safe being a solo traveler in an unknown country."
* A traveler said: "Nothing negative to say. My driver was there on time for both my airport and hotel pick up. I recommend them 100%. I would definitely book them again when traveling back to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Carlos answered all of our questions with deep knowledge. The transport was very professional. Carlos also sent us brochure of excursions per our request."
* A traveler said: "Great value for your money. Wayyyy better than most excursions. Def the best one we took. Did activities for a good amount of time. Our tour guide was Rosbin and our driver was Rene. They treated us like family and made sure we experienced this excursion to the fullest. We took the private tour and we were there with one more couple so they def had time for us and everything was well explained and organized. Rosbin has a great eye and he pointed out animals we might have not seen if he did not point them out. We had a lot of fun and would recommend it to anyone. Company was Alex on the beach"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time on this tour. If you have an extra day in the Guanacaste/Liberia area I would definitely book a tour ( or even plan an extra day just for this tour). My tour guides were passionate about their country and show you some of the amazing experiences available in Nicaragua. The Masaya Volcano and the boat ride on Lake Nicaragua were especially memorable, and Granada was a great city to experience."
* A traveler said: "Terrific tour all around. From the hassle-free pick up at our resort, to the wildlife spotting, and cultural lunch experience, we couldn’t have asked for a better tour. Very casual way to experience some local spots with a knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was simply amazing. Miller was the best tour guide anyone can ever have. Very knowledgeable. One of our group members got food sickness so he called the doctor for us even on a holiday. He treated us like we were his family. The Buggy tour was amazing with many beautiful beaches to see. I would definitely recommend this tour 100%."
* A traveler said: "The ideal private tour! Started off with our hotel pickup, right on time and in a comfortable transport van with AC. Samuel was our driver, he was incredibly careful in driving and also very friendly (even gave us tips of where to get the best prices on souvenirs!). Marvin was our tour guide, he introduced himself as our “best friend for the day”! Very conversational and friendly throughout the trip, and highly knowledgeable about all the nature & wildlife. Knew right off hand the names of the species of all the animals we saw, as well as the plant life and the history around all the areas we visited. He speaks great English, we traded teaching each other new conversational phrases throughout the day. The trip location was great - got to see rainforest, dry forest, volcanic mud pits, geysers, and got to swim at the Oropendola waterfall! Hike was moderately easy, Marvin definitely kept at our pace - oh, and he was incredibly thoughtful with the Covid protocols! Had mask on, sanitizer ready, and gave us space if we had to take a breather during the hike. Lunch was great, solid restaurant with good preparation of the Costa Rican typical lunch. Stopped by a coffee and souvenir shop on the way back to the hotel (wasn’t originally on the itinerary, so it was very cool they did that). All in all, great experience and would highly recommend Green Life Tours! Pura vida!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience for beginner rafters. We had a wonderful and knowledgeable guide Daniel. Loved the whole excursion including the transportation, lunch, and friendly guides."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Guanacaste y Noroeste
- Cosas que hacer en Playa Hermosa
- Cosas que hacer en Santa Cruz
- Cosas que hacer en Playa Flamingo
- Cosas que hacer en Tamarindo
- Cosas que hacer en Monteverde
- Cosas que hacer en Sámara
- Cosas que hacer en Jacó
- Cosas que hacer en San José
- Cosas que hacer en San Salvador
- Cosas que hacer en Roatán
- Cosas que hacer en Panamá
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Guatemala
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Pacífico
- Cosas que hacer en Valle Central