Vino, cerveza y licores - Madrid
76 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable of the history. The palace is beautiful and rich with history. A must see when visiting Madrid"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the beautiful Spanish Royal Palace. I would highly recommend it. 1.5 hours is plenty of time to get the details, but you are allowed to stay inside longer if you need more time after the tour is complete."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Our guide was knowledgeable and made the visit really interesting. This was worth doing for sure. We did a self guided tour two years ago and this tour was so much better, and we learned a ton. The guide knew his stuff and kept it interesting. Truly five stars and really worth doing. I found the value great. The only improvement is the meeting place for the tour, it is clearly stated, but if you put it into Google Maps, it shows on the wrong side of the Opera building. Not a big deal, and not the tour operator's fault, as Google shows it incorrectly. The right place to meet is the statue by the Metro station, in front of the Opera (far side of Palace). Again, great tour, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was lovely. She was very knowledgeable of the palace. It was worth the money and a must see place!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable, and in a museum so vast and crowded in the fall season, it was great to be guided directly to the top works of art. After the tour, we took a break and then went back for some more on our own."
* A traveler said: "Stefanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, very knowledgeable and had a wonderful personality. The tour from booking to completion was seamless and we recommend it strongly. Thank you Stefanie."
* A traveler said: "Nicolas was a great guide. Really enjoyed cycling through Madrid city and learning about t city’s rich and cultural history. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience shared with many people from around the world. 4 stops at unique tapas family owned restaurants around Madrid. Walk to each."
* A traveler said: "Best tour - wonderful tour guide - very knowledgeable and quite entertaining! The food and drinks were excellent. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Enrique was knowledgeable, excited to share his knowledge, friendly, and knew how to keep our attention. We learned so much from him and thoroughly enjoyed his company! I would recommend this tour to all, especially if Enrique is your guide."
* A traveler said: "Each stop we made in Avila and Segovia was interesting and our guide provided great historical information."
* A traveler said: "Our visit to the Palace was amazing. The Palace is a very interesting and beautiful. Our tour guide was not very good. She was a nice person, but she wasn't good at explaining the Palace in either English or Spanish."
* A traveler said: "Anna was a very helpful tour guide. She kept everyone's needs and dietary restrictions in mind and was very hospitable. I learned more about Spanish history from this tour than I did from our hop-on-hop-off bus."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had a great time on this food tour where we got to not only eat delicious food but learn the layout and a little history of the city. I always recommend that folks do this at the beginning of their visit bc it’s an ideal way to get your bearings."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour! The food was varied and delicious. We were very full after the tour. We got to visit a working kitchen as they prepared for lunch! I loved the experience and would highly recommend. This is great introduction to Spanish cuisine and traditions!"
* A traveler said: "Pedro was terrific! He was friendly, knowledgeable and went above beyond just talking about Iberico and wine. It was a very pleasurable experience and would highly recommend him. Garry"
* A traveler said: "Very educational and fun. Great atmosphere in a small group. Jorge, the guide was very knowledgeable. We visited three complete different wineries and we learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best tasting tour I've ever been on, and we did quite a few in Spain. Enrique, our guide spoke excellent English, was engaging, knowledgeable, and made us feel at ease. He curated 4 different trendy and delicious tapas bars for us to sample. His knowledge of food and wine was impressive. He knew the locals everywhere we went and made us feel so special. The tapas at the places he took us to were the best we had in Spain, even in Barcelona. The food was modern and unique, and the wine was delicious. I highly recommend this tour for anyone who's into food, wine or just wants to try something fun and unique."
* A traveler said: "Raul was exceptional! He was very knowledable and had a great way of sharing his knowledge with everyone. The lunch was totally above our expectations as it included 5 courses with even more wine. The best wine tour we have been on, well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Ignacio was so gracious, fun and flexible. We were the only two booked but he didn’t cancel on us like other companies! He took us on a private tour of the three wineries, doing a great job of highlighting the industry and how these three were very different. We had amazing wines and a lovely lunch in Aranda del Duarte with his guidance on great things to sample. He took us to two castles as a bonus and we sat and had a class of purchased wine on the last one! A lovely way to end the day! Book with Winebus - he will take care of you!"
* A traveler said: "Beatrice was fantastic. She was intelligent, well informed, communicative and knew the local culture. She knows the local wines, cheeses and meats and pairs them extremely well. The best private tour we have had in many years. Well worth the cost"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Tours gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Catas de vinos
- Talleres para aprender a elaborar vino
- Tours por pubs
- Tours vinícolas
- Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Toledo
- Cosas que hacer en Segovia
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Córdoba
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Bilbao
- Cosas que hacer en Santander
- Cosas que hacer en Murcia
- Cosas que hacer en San Sebastián
- Cosas que hacer en Alicante
- Cosas que hacer en Granada
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Castilla y León
- Cosas que hacer en Aragón
- Cosas que hacer en País Vasco