Arte y cultura - Mérida
94 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time. Our guide Freddy was so knowledgeable and made the whole experience very rewarding. We were very happy with the whole day!!"
* A traveler said: "We weren't sure which tour to book during our trip to Merida and eventually decided on this one because of the mix of activities -- we sure made the right decision. We were picked up on time from our hotel lobby (great communication with Amigo Tours prior) in a nice, clean, air conditioned vehicle. The driver was also the guide and was super nice, informative, and spoke good English. Uxmal is awesome (very few tourists), the hacienda is BEAUTIFUL (our tour of 6 people was the only one there!) and the cenote is fantastic (again, we were the only ones there). Lunch was delicious too. Honestly, this was one of the best organized tours we've ever booked on Viator (we book regularly and travel a lot). If you're going to Merida, don't think about it - just book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The food was exceptional, and our guide, Pamela, was top notch. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. The gelato at the end was the perfect way to cap the end of the tour. I even travelled by myself the next day to the same gelato shop because it was so tasty. I’ll definitely book again the next time I’m in town."
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion to see Uxmal, several Haciendas as well as taking a dip in some beautiful cenotes. Polo is an amazing guide who is well informed, funny, and genuinely interested in making your time in Merida memorable."
* A traveler said: "My guide Radolfo was amazing! He completely catered the tour to my interests . He shared a lot of the history of the area. He was very knowledgeable. The tour of Becal and the hat making was amazing! I wanted to see it all and we did. I was fascinated by every detail! My guide helped with all the translations. ( he speaks 4 languages!!) our lunch was yummy and a nice location. Compache was a very interesting city, the museum was informative and I just can’t say enough about my guide. He knows so much of the history of the area and the Mayan culture. I love history and he was able to tell me so much about the Maya and history."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, bi-lingual staff, lunch was amazing, cenotes were beautiful, picked up on time, staff went out of their way to make sure my wife who is Vegan had something to eat even though they had no prior notice of her dietary restrictions. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun filled day in Mexico!"
* A traveler said: "We were driven from Cancun to our resort near Merida by Argel and returned by Polo. Both of them were great to spend time with and we were very happy with the service. They are punctual and professional. Thank you Argel and Polo!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing and the señorita that allowed us into her home to learn how to prepare an authentic dish was as sweet as can be. From going to the market to enjoying the dish... a truly incredible experience. Donn't miss out!"
* A traveler said: "Sammy was a knowledgeable and engaging guide and very good driver. Highly enjoyable visit to Ria Celestun and the ocean."
* A traveler said: "Israel was an excellent guide and host. My mother was having a little trouble with the heat and walking around, but Israel was very kind and patient with her. It was an experience of a lifetime for her. The lunch was excellent, and I had time to make fiends with the rest of our small group. The cenote at the end was also an incredible experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Hernán is a pro. He’ll get you to Chichen Itza before the crowds and the heat, and he’s extremely involved and knowledgeable about the communities he’s showing us. The cenote at the end is INCREDIBLE. It’s in the backyard of a family in Sotuta, near Izamal. It’s such a special experience and worth every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo is so knowledgeable. The tour was just me and my seven year old daughter. He was patient, considerate and gave her a quiz at the end. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Transportation is good, Guide is very knowledgeable and shared a lot of information. Site is very interesting and light and sound show is also well documented."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the most beautiful stars at night without light pollution! Although not as historically significant as Chichen Itza, this site was an excellent choice and was much more engaging. We were the only English guests in our bus group and had our own female interpreter at our side retelling the main guide's narration. There was a surprising amount of light stair climbing needed to complete the general route. The girls were able to climb to the top of the secondary pyramid. The grounds were not as a dry as Chichen Itza, with more greenery and a little bit more wildlife birds and multiple iguana. The 45-minute light show was very colorful and coordinated, but it was completely narrated in Spanish. They should have had audio gizmo in English so we would understand the story being portrayed. A download might need prior loading in a hotel as there was virtually no phone service in the countryside."
* A traveler said: "This was a very interesting and informative tour. Our guide spoke very good English and devoted equal time to both English and Spanish narration. I paid for a tour that included lunch thru Viator, however the local tour company said I would have to pay for my own lunch."
- Cosas que hacer en Riviera Maya y el Yucatán
- Cosas que hacer en Tulum
- Cosas que hacer en Playa del Carmen
- Cosas que hacer en Cozumel
- Cosas que hacer en Cancún
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Maya
- Cosas que hacer en Cayo Ambergris
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Belice
- Cosas que hacer en Hopkins
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro Sula
- Cosas que hacer en Panajachel
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro La Laguna
- Cosas que hacer en Grand Cayman
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales