Tours históricos - Nueva Gales del Sur
94 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great bus tour of Sydney, went to all the must sees including Bondi. Tour guide was a hoot. Recommended"
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
Sydney Attractions Pass: Acuario SEA LIFE, Tower Eye de Sídney, zoo WILD LIFE y museo Madame Tussauds
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "Chris was a wonderful guide and showed us around in this amazing building, giving us heaps of informations, answering a lot of questions and being very passionate about the sydney opera house. Thanks for the tour Chris!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and flexible. Driver took us to many different parts of Sydney. There was a good balance with driving and walking."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our experience the other night exploring the back streets of The Rocks under moonlight with our guide Emily. So many interesting stories & fab puns - would highly recommend!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Cultura pop
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Ku-ring-gai Chase
- Jardín botánico - Atracciones Sídney
- Cockle Bay Wharf
- Silla de la señora Macquarie (Mrs. Macquarie's Chair)
- Casa del Parlamento
- Zoo de Sídney WILD LIFE
- Goat Island (Isla de la Cabra)
- 360 Bar & Dining en la Torre de Sydney
- Galería de Arte de Nueva Gales del Sur
- Katoomba - Montañas Azules
- Byron Main Beach - Atracciones Byron Bay
- Biblioteca Estatal de Nueva Gales del Sur
- Sídney Puerto de Cruceros
- Garden Island
- Jardines de Hunter Valley
- Barco James Craig
- Observatorio Hill
- Strand Arcade
- The Rocks
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Byron Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Port Stephens
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Gold Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Brisbane
- Cosas que hacer en Noosa y Sunshine Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Hervey Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte