Autobuses turísticos - Nueva Gales del Sur
14 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
Sydney Attractions Pass: Acuario SEA LIFE, Tower Eye de Sídney, zoo WILD LIFE y museo Madame Tussauds
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
Recorrido en autobús con paradas libres por las Montañas Azules con atracciones de Scenic World opcionales
* A traveler said: "This was a great investment. Besides access to most of the sights, trails, and attractions, the drivers are first rate. I was on the last bus of the day. After the last stop the driver offered to drop off anyone at their motel/hotel. I thought this went above and beyond and my tired feet were so grateful!"
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing but the best part was definitely the food and in particular the steak was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Our female driver was very professional, got to each stop we planned on time, picked up in convenient locations. Even organised direct transport home at the end. Very happy thank you!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Autobuses turísticos
- Pases turísticos
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Madame Tussauds
- Museo de Australia
- Nielsen Park
- Sydney Grandes Veleros
- Manly Beach - Atracciones de Sídney
- Circular Quay - Atracciones de Sydney
- Casa de la Aduana
- Bahía Cockle (Cockle Bay)
- Shelly Beach
- Playa Coogee
- Katoomba - Montañas Azules
- Escalar el puente de Sydney
- Torre de Sídney y Skywalk
- Muelle Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Museo de Sídney
- Observatorio de Sídney
- Catedral de Santa María (St. Mary's Cathedral)
- Districto Financiero
- Milsons Point
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Byron Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Port Stephens
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Gold Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Brisbane
- Cosas que hacer en Noosa y Sunshine Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Hervey Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte