Tours acuáticos - Nueva Gales del Sur
102 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "We loved every minute of this cruise. The food and Staff were exceptional! Will be back to do it all again with a group."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "First class experience. From the welcome champagne and Hors d'oeuvre to the multi-course meal everything was superb."
* A traveler said: "Jim, captain James and crew. Great afternoon of portering around the Harbour. My 7 yo nephew Leo was so happy to be able to have a go at steering the ship. The experience overall was just the right amount of time for a young boy's attention span. Thanking you for helping me make my Aunty's weekend memorable for him."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "Fast and bumpy but great. We saw lots of whales many close to us and some leaping out of the water Great driver guide"
* A traveler said: "The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Craig was a fantastic host. A wealth of knowledge and very passionate about his job. Very enjoyable cruise but the lunch was a bit of a let down. Possibly need more seating or advice prior."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely cruise through Sydney harbour. The crew was amazing with their commentary as well as their willingness to accommodate photos etc. The charcuterie board was a nice touch"
* A traveler said: "Colin made me feel right at home on his beautiful boat. He communicated well, was a great captain, and has more information about the area than any one person should be able to keep in his head!! It was a great day and I recommend it highly. Thanks for the memories Colin!!"
* A traveler said: "After having battled the overcrowding on larger boats cruising around Vivid in previous years, it was refreshing to be on a small boat with personal contact with the very friendly and efficient crew. It was extremely good value for money and I would be definitely recommending it to others."
Excursión de un día para grupos pequeños por las Montañas Azules desde Sídney con crucero por el río
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Glen, our captain, was very friendly and accommodating. It’s the best way to experience the harbour. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day with many whales--we were lucky. Waters were rough--plan on taking seasickness medication before you are on the water or you will feed your breakfast to the whales."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience SUPing on the river w Ricky & Krystal’s expert guidance, their lively commentaries & extra touches like photos & home made snacks. Also perfectly located for a relaxing lunch & afternoon swim at the nearby Brunswick beaches. A must do if u r visiting Byron bay!"
* A traveler said: "Great session for the overall workout and experience if not for my competitive spirit and maybe next time we’ll get even closer to the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Rachael and Howard were great hosts. Howard was very informative about Sydneys homes and buildings. The food was excellent and our trip was first class, especially with my wonderful and special friend by my side...Amber... We would recommend this cruise to anyone who loves the water and enjoys Sydneys sights. thank you James and Amber"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en barco con fondo de cristal
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Tours acuáticos
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Jardín botánico - Atracciones Sídney
- Muelle Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Goat Island (Isla de la Cabra)
- Circular Quay - Atracciones de Sydney
- Edificio 'Queen Victoria Building' (QVB)
- Katoomba - Montañas Azules
- Parque Nacional Barrington Tops
- Hyde Park
- Ayuntamiento de Sídney (Sydney Town Hall)
- Casa del Parlamento
- Estaciones de Esquí Perisher y Thredbo
- Districto Financiero
- Cataratas de Wentworth
- Museo Powerhouse
- Garden Island
- Bradleys Head
- Nielsen Park
- Playa Coogee
- Isla Fort Denison
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Byron Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Port Stephens
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Gold Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Brisbane
- Cosas que hacer en Noosa y Sunshine Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Hervey Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte