Pases y entradas para el zoo - Nueva Gales del Sur
12 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable family experience! We had fun looking at the variety of Australian native animals. The kids enjoyed looking at the wallabies. Staff were friendly and welcoming."
Sydney Attractions Pass: Acuario SEA LIFE, Tower Eye de Sídney, zoo WILD LIFE y museo Madame Tussauds
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "I haven't been to the aquarium for many years - so we were pleasantly surprised with some of the new displays and rooms. My young daughter was in awe of all the fish as she walked under the sea. Walking through the aquarium took me back to when I was a kid ogling at the tanks. It was a truly magical time."
Excursión de un día para grupos pequeños por las Montañas Azules desde Sídney con crucero por el río
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely visit with the animals. So close and the rangers are all great explaining to visitors."
- Sydney Grandes Veleros
- Nielsen Park
- Museo Hyde Park Barracks
- Jardines de Hunter Valley
- Catedral de Santa María (St. Mary's Cathedral)
- Sídney Puerto de Cruceros
- Parque Nacional Real
- Bradleys Head
- Kings Cross
- Edificio 'Queen Victoria Building' (QVB)
- Pitt Street Mall
- Shark Island (Isla Tiburón)
- Mercado de Paddy (Paddy's Market)
- Observatorio Hill
- Manly Beach - Atracciones de Sídney
- Acuario de Sydney - Atracciones de Sidney
- El Mirador del Puente del puerto de Sydney (Pylon Lookout)
- Restaurante Sydney Tower
- Torre de Sídney y Skywalk
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Byron Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Port Stephens
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Gold Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Brisbane
- Cosas que hacer en Noosa y Sunshine Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Hervey Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte