Tours de un día completo - Isla Norte
295 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic set. Our tour guide was awesome. My kids really enjoyed aswell as ourselves. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, nice and relaxed, enough time to go at my own pace. Lunch was great. Pick up and drop off really handy."
* A traveler said: "Awesome time on the tour and what better way than to have the brains of the operation Jenny who was our tour guide. We enjoyed our time on the tour and would recommend it high to anyone who is looking at a great waiheke island wine tour experience."
Excursión de un día para grupos pequeños a Hobbiton y cuevas de Waitomo desde Auckland (ida y vuelta)
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience, well organised from the moment you are picked up till the drop off by Michael who informed us not only about the making of the movie but the countryside that surrounds the set."
* A traveler said: "I loved both the caves and the Hobbiton tour. Both were unique experiences you can’t get elsewhere and I am so glad I did both! While you are on a small bus for part of the day from Rotorua and back the tours made it worth it. I learned a lot, saw amazing things and would recommend the tours to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was memorable. Our guides were absolutely fabulouso! So much fun, it was just amazing. Thank you all for making it a trip to remember xx"
Excursión ecoturística para conocer el parque natural de las cordilleras de Waitakere desde Auckland
* A traveler said: "I had a really good time on this tour and the guide, Alex, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local plants and wildlife. He took us to the Waitakere Ranges and Piha beach and explained about the rainforest ecosystem, it's history and how it's now being conserved as we went along. The rainforest was amazing and there are beautiful, scenic views over the ranges from the Arataki Visitor Centre. Piha beach was beautiful as well and we stopped on an overlook for some amazing views of it before we went down to it properly. We stopped for lunch at a bakery on the way (which does a really good stake pie by the way), and Alex had tea, coffee, juice and biscuits on the bus for a snack. It's a tour of nature so toilet stops are limited, being at the visitor centre and Piha Beach, but we were warned and it wasn't really a problem as it isn't a long drive between the sites. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone who's visiting New Zealand and wants to explore it's wilder side and even to locals who may want to learn a bit more about the wilderness and history of the ranges around them. This tour deserves the 5 stars I gave it and I'll definitely consider booking Bush and Beaches again in the future for another tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day out exploring Hobbiton and the geothermal hot springs with Grant our excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide who was highly knowledgeable about Ruakuri. Having been to both caves, we much preferred this tour to the one at Waitomo."
Excursión para grupos pequeños: visita al escenario de rodaje de Hobbiton de "El Señor de los Anillos" desde Auckland
* A traveler said: "The driver kept us entertained with many stories. It might have been useful to have him share more about the countryside. Some of the sharing was done and more depth would be enhanced the trive."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful and peaceful place especially with nice weather. Got to know more about birds. Friendly and helpful staff."
Excursión por la costa en Tauranga: Recorrido del escenario de rodaje de Hobbiton del Señor de los Anillos
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly delightful shore excursion, well planned and executed. Much natural beauty and human interest."
* A traveler said: "Lance is the best storyteller. He shows passion for what he does. Recommend the tour and the location."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a very cheery and knowledgeable guide. Put us at our ease straight away. We know now that Auckland is a more interesting city than first impressions. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nick, was fantastic! Made the day feel like he was enjoying it as much as we were. His enthusiasm was contagious. Took us to some unique and local experiences."
* A traveler said: "A great half day tour of the city and beyond, covering the highlights and more with a very knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our day with Richy as our guide! Incredibly knowledgeable and informative. The geothermal park was a highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Will be looking for the dolphins for a long time and we found them, That was amazing!! And we have a nice sunset after, really a good trip"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the scenery. However on booking details it should tell you what to bring eg.... packed lunch, towel for swimming and stopping at the island of Otehei bay."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Agroventures Aventura Park
- Terminal de Ferry
- Valle Volcánico de Waimangu
- Sky Tower de Auckland - Atracciones en Auckland
- Viñedos de Kumeu
- Museo de Transporte y Tecnología
- Cabo Reinga - Bahía de Islas
- Isla Rangitoto
- Islas del Golfo de Hauraki - Atracciones en Auckland
- Playa Piha
- Géiser Lady Knox
- Mercado de Pescado de Auckland
- Weta Workshop
- Isla Tiritiri Matangi
- Isla Rotoroa
- Parlamento de Nueva Zelanda (Colmena)
- Cornwall Park
- Valle de Hutt
- Cosas que hacer en Auckland
- Cosas que hacer en Rotorua
- Cosas que hacer en Wellington
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Waiheke
- Cosas que hacer en Tauranga
- Cosas que hacer en Parque nacional de Tongariro
- Cosas que hacer en Hastings
- Cosas que hacer en Napier
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Picton
- Cosas que hacer en Blenheim
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Rarotonga