Actividades extremas - Territorio del Norte
54 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The wind conditions weren’t favourable at the start but the team did not give up and kept trying. The ride itself was very smooth. I’d have liked a little more commentary."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The gorges and creeks amazing One of the best experiences on my trip"
* A traveler said: "We really loved the show. Being city dwellers but country people at heart, it was wonderful to pat buffalo, goats, donkey, horses and beautiful dogs. We were able to have a go at training a working dog ! The commentary was excellent, interesting and fun. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "What a great time! My wife and I booked this tour online and everything was great! Our tour guide Dani was lovely and very knowledgeable, she spoke thee local languages and delivered service beyond what was expected."
* A traveler said: "This tour was sensational. We learnt a lot about aboriginal cultural . Saw the most amazing landscapes and sunsets. Our guide was fantastic with a great sense of humour and a good knowledge of the places we visited, very accommodating. We live in a wonderful country. I would highly recommend this."
Excursión de medio día a la base de Uluru (Ayers Rock) y al atardecer con cena de barbacoa Opt Outback
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "A great way to appreciate Kakadu. The plane has limited leg room if you are tall so can become uncomfortable after a while. The views were stunning especially at sunset."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so well coordinated and organized. Our hotel at Uluru was really good but the one at Kings Cross was much more rustic with even ants and lizards in the room. The side tours that we took early in the morning were all very prompt and just as advertised. A great insight into this area and we would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The landscape in Palm Valley was amazing- especially the flowers and various kinds plants on the shorter of the two walks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic pilot who was not only skilled but extremely informative. We felt safe, comfortable and invigorated by the journey. Thanks Ben for a highly memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "ust to let you know we had a fabulous day & Claire is a brilliant guide one of the best that we have had the pleasure of being with. She is a walking encyclopedia & nothing was a bother to her, there should be more tour giudes likeClaire. I will have & will highley recomend your business to others. Claire also said there would be photos on linewhere do I go to find them Cheers Suzanne"
* A traveler said: "Viator never let us down because they choose the best local tour operators, and AATKings is really great. Very well organized tour, excellent tour guides. Enjoyed sunset and sunrize, and recommend bbq dinner under the stars. Jacob and Kevin, you were educational and entertaining. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Sam was excellent. He picked us up at the hotel and then gave us am amazing 1 hr flight. His commentary and ability to point things of interest was really appreciated This is a must do activity"
* A traveler said: "Good pilot with humorous commentary. Amazing views of the diverse country that makes up Kakadu - from stone country to the falls, and then the wetlands."
* A traveler said: "Thanks, Dan the Man in the Van. Lots of fun, very informative and the perfect massage...haha. Thanks to the Severin family for letting us venture onto their land."
* A traveler said: "The pilots commentary just great. Fantastic view of The Olgas and Uluru Would recommend everyone do this trip"
* A traveler said: "Got to see uluru from above to celebrate my partner’s birthday. It was memorable and incredible, love every second of it"
- Museo y Galería de Arte del Territorio del Norte
- Kings Canyon
- Casa del Parlamento
- Humedales del Río Mary
- Cordillera Occidental MacDonnell
- Myilly Point Historic Precinct
- Reserva East Point
- Parque Nacional Nitmiluk (Garganta Katherine)
- Cullen Bay
- Parque Nacional Charles Darwin
- Mala Walk
- El servicio Royal Flying Doctors
- Mindil Beach
- Parque Nacional Finke Gorge
- Jardín Botánico George Brown de Darwin
- Curtin Springs
- Lyons Cottage
- Centro Cultural Uluru-Kata Tjuta
- Cosas que hacer en Darwin
- Cosas que hacer en Uluru
- Cosas que hacer en Australia Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Broome
- Cosas que hacer en Port Douglas
- Cosas que hacer en Aeroglen
- Cosas que hacer en Cairns y el Norte Tropical
- Cosas que hacer en Adelaida
- Cosas que hacer en Bali
- Cosas que hacer en Java Oriental
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania