Tours turísticos - Palermo
97 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "These Temple are worth a visit, our driver Joshua was very attentive towards everyone in the group he even went the extra mile and took us to the Turkish steps even though it was not part of the itinerary. Joshua was very polite and this is the first time that a driver on a tour did not ask for a tip at the end of the journey. Thank you Joshua keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "The tour was lots of fun and the food was delicious. The real star was the guide, Salvatore. He was knowledgeable, informative, entertaining and very gracious to our group of twelve."
* A traveler said: "We are very enjoy the trip and the guide really take care of us. Water also serve to us even we don't ask for it. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joshua was terrific. In Monreale he has awaiting us a taste of the local bread in virgin olive oil. We had traffic on the way to Cefalu but Joshua took side roads and avoided all the traffic. Great guide and better driver my wife and I feel fortunate to have him. Beautiful Norman church’s. They absolutely rival Ravenna."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, although the weather was quite bizarre (rain, sun, rain again), the tour itself is a very nice one"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the market was very informative, Manuela was extremely knowledgeable. Only wished the group was not so big and that young children were not included."
* A traveler said: "The tour starts early in the morning from Palermo. But it has to, if you want to see Etna and Taormina in one day. The driver/guide Joshua was great. Fluently in Italian, English and German he could share some of his knowledge of Sicily and the places we visited. If you go to the Etna, it is recommended to buy a ticket for the whole tour: Cable car and trucks taking you as close as possible to the summit of the volcano. Interesting experience. Also the visit to Taormina was worth the time, although I wouldn't stay there for more than one day. Nothing to do ... If you are in Palermo and want to visit the Etna, I can definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the sights we saw. He showed us things which we would never have seen. He was very responsive to our questions and we even discussed subjects in present day Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and got a lot of great insights into this field I didn’t know much about. Very knowledgeable and friendly guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip. Very knowledgeable guide. Stopped for a fabulous local lunch. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Sal and Umberto were great hosts. Lots of info and free time for lunch and shopping. We had a comfortable van and took lots of photos. 3 of 4 of us are from Italian/Sicilian heritage."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Giovanni, made this trip so enjoyable! He picked us up at our hotel in a comfortable car, gave us water, and provided stories, tips, and history throughout the drive, and even after the trip. Well worth the price. Adequate time for seeing top destinations. Highly recommend- ask for Giovanni!"
* A traveler said: "Marco the chef is very charismatic and funny. He gave us great tips in the market and in the kitchen. We had a great translator, Julia who gave us insight not just about cooking but also about life in Palermo. By the time we sat down for lunch, it was more like eating and hanging out with friends. What a fun day! I will take any of Fabrizio Cavallaro’s tours."
* A traveler said: "There were 8 of us, including 3 children. We enjoyed the trip and the areas we visited. Our driver was very pleasant, a good driver, and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the trip. We would have liked more time in arrive, but no fault of our driver."
* A traveler said: "Our family of six could not have been more delighted with our tour of Palermo. Our driver, Cristian, was good humored, helpful and obliging and our guide, Salvatore di Bella, was incredible. His in depth knowledge of history provided us with background to the various sights, and his description of the relationship between the sects and important personage while viewing the Monreale Cathedral was awesome. I cannot begin to describe the enriching effect that his sincerity and humanity had upon our trip."
* A traveler said: "Mimmo is the best tour guide. He is smart, funny, courteous, punctual and just wonderful to spend the day with. I highly recommend any tour with Mimmo and we will be using him again next time we are in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We loved learning the history of the area, seeing so many beautiful churches, and lunch in Mondello! A great day out!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Pases turísticos
- Tours de aventura
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas guiadas sin colas
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Sicilia
- Cosas que hacer en Agrigento
- Cosas que hacer en Catania
- Cosas que hacer en Taormina
- Cosas que hacer en Mesina
- Cosas que hacer en Siracusa
- Cosas que hacer en Mellieħa
- Cosas que hacer en La Valeta
- Cosas que hacer en Capri
- Cosas que hacer en Sorrento
- Cosas que hacer en Positano
- Cosas que hacer en Nápoles
- Cosas que hacer en Roma
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Amalfitana
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio