Tours de medio día - Provenza
109 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The Guide Anais was perfect. Nice, polite, interesting stories and lots of knowledge. I enjoyed being on the Tour."
* A traveler said: "The natural grandeur of La Fontaine de Vaucluse. The beautiful ochre of Roussillon. The view from Gordes."
* A traveler said: "Julien provided an excellent afternoon with exceptional knowledge, visits (2) to family run wineries, pridefully producing delicious wine. Overall a wonderful afternoon. Definitely recommend. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Jean was really helpful throughout the whole tour. The tour shoes you the essentials of the area. Jean had a great knowledge of the sights and was extremely helpful throughout the entire experience. The Abbey was not in full bloom but it was still great to see. Overall a fantastic opportunity to see the fields and get all the insight knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Gordana is an awesome tour guide, passionate and energetic - she speaks perfect English so you don’t have to take any second thought to go with her. She is thoughtful and sociable with everyone, if not that our stay is short we’d go with her for another day! After all, the wine experience is top too, perfect weather, tasty wines, and good company!"
* A traveler said: "Just excellent way to visit the overall area in the beginning of our vacation. Jeremy was excellent. We all enjoyed ourselves and learned a lot. We then went back to key areas where we wanted to spend more time. Many thanks to Jeremy. Nelson Burns"
* A traveler said: "Gordana was an extremely knowledgeable, articulate and accommodating guide. The tour was well paced and we were able to see many highlights of the region without feeling rushed or that we were skipping anything. This tour is highly recommended, especially if you have a limited amount of time to spend in Provence."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience with this tour. Gordana was knowledgeable and show us the best of everything. She was also flexible on all our requests. Highly recommended !!!!"
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Roussillion, Gordes and Vauclause with Amar was wonderful. He was a great guide and explained things very well. Well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic guide made trip a great experience. The wine tasting was a pleasurable experience. The Roman ruins have to be seen to be believed."
* A traveler said: "A must for better understanding of Roman influence/impact in France, if not for the sheer awe-inspiring Pont du Gard aqueduct. We then joined the afternoon tour of Luberon area for wine and olive oil tasting. Guide had a great handle on the history and culture of the region."
* A traveler said: "The trip was carefully planned with great selection of placess and lavender gardens. Also Guide was fabulous and she had great knowledge about the history. Enjoyed it and definitely reocmmend it."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday. Very curated tour of interesting vineyards with amazing wines. Our tour guide, Nikola, was fantastic. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our entire day with Christopher guiding us through the streets of Avignon and Palais des Papes. His enjoyment of doing what he loves made our experience even more special. We loved having the extra history and information that Chris imparted and his relaxed pace and personable style endeared us to him and the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ! The guide was very nice and professional, everything was on point, we spent a great day visiting La Provence A must to do if you want to see the beauty of this area, I reccomand 5/5."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was our guide. He went above and beyond and included extra highlights, and gave us various helpful and tailored recommendations throughout the day. It was a fantastic day and exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Your guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and organized. I wish we had spent less time in Orange and more time in wineries. Maybe 2 wineries instead of 1. But nonetheless, we had fun. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. If you can ride a bike you will love it. Learn about Marseille from a beautiful local. You get to see the whole city and learn about the history of this spectacular port. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a very enjoyable day with our guide R’emy. He was very informative and interesting explaining all about the region and the people who live in the villages. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The trip was started with a short history and a panorama view of this splendid city, than we have stopped in the top of the hill to visit Notre Dame de la Garde ( was such a good surprise) than we traveled to Chassis up to the top as the weather was perfect ( 2nd surprise). The guide was very knowledgeable and funny!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour completed , there was a group of 7 of us we were taken around the park, it was more than comfortable I expected, I didn't need to use the electric bike that often. But when needed it made life easier, and the bike trail was not that intense but some steep points and beautiful views. A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL SCENERY"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Museo de Bellas Artes de Marsella (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Parque Nacional de Calanques
- Centro de la Vieille Charite
- Place aux Huiles (Plaza de los Aceites)
- Puerto de Cruceros de Marsella
- Iles du Frioul
- Parque Natural Regional de Alpilles
- Carrières de Lumières
- Chateau d'If - Atracciones de Marsella
- Catedral de Marsella (Cathédrale La Major)
- Atelier Cézanne
- Pont du Gard
- Museo Marítimo
- La Corniche
- Región Valle del Ródano
- Palacio de Longchamp (Palais Longchamp)
- Cosas que hacer en Aix-en-Provence
- Cosas que hacer en Marsella
- Cosas que hacer en Aviñón
- Cosas que hacer en Riviera francesa
- Cosas que hacer en Languedoc-Roussillon
- Cosas que hacer en Ródano-Alpes
- Cosas que hacer en Marignane
- Cosas que hacer en Arles
- Cosas que hacer en Tolón
- Cosas que hacer en Nimes
- Cosas que hacer en Piamonte y Liguria
- Cosas que hacer en Lake Geneva (WI)/Lago Lemán
- Cosas que hacer en Borgoña y Dijon
- Cosas que hacer en Cataluña
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía