Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Rumanía
* A traveler said: "Eugene is very knowledgable guide and full of details. He made the 12 hour trip go by quickly. The tour has three main stops with walking around two palaces / castles. Carry cash Leu to pay for the tickets. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Alin, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and provide great tips to make the tour pleaseant. This is a must do tour if you come to Bucharest. We had time to do everything with no rush. Alin provided us with excellent restaurant recommendation in the area."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed two amazing days with Marius. We learned so much about Romania as a country and its history. Marius imparted interesting facts on each of our stops. The accommodations and local cuisine were above our expectations. Take the time to get out of Bucharest, see the countryside and meet the friendly people."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip, claudio was very polite and helphful. The mini Van was comfortable. Be prepared for traffic at some Points of the road."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "Very professional guide and driver, he knew so much about the history and the places, I enjoyed it a lot"
Excursión al castillo de Bran y la fortaleza de Rasnov desde Brasov con visita opcional al castillo de Peles
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Nicu, our guide was excellent. He was creative, and even doing extra for us that was not n our contract. He was careful and considerated person. He even came back by the Transfagarasan way, that was not in the itinerary.. and this was amazing. We even saw a big bear. I strongly advise this guide, he more than wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our entire European vacation. Joseph is like an encyclopedia of knowledge . A real history buff. From the local visits to the salt mine everything was absolutely perfect . We can’t stop raving to everyone how great he was and how fantastic Transylvania is. We look forward to booking a future trip with him and we have literally told all of our friends and family about him. Until next time ..... we will be back"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful and excellent adventure with a fabulous guide (Eugene) who did a fantastic job! We loved this tour a lot!"
* A traveler said: "This was just a really pleasant way to spend a couple of hours in a Bucharest afternoon right in the old town. The host was very friendly, and the cheese and wine was lovely. I left with a real smile on my face to wander into the old town for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Hello! So we were scheduled for the Constanta tour. The weather was not great for it. Christian thought of a great alternative-Poenari Castle, the dam and we saw bears. We were with Christian the day before, he was wonderful and enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Touring with our tourguide Liviu through the high mountains, beautiful valleys, entering the peaceful painted monasteries of Bucovina, going to the Merry Cemetery in Maramures, Bran Castle, with it's Halloweenish atmosphere, another castle, that belonged to the King and Queen Elisabeth, Liviu has taken us to the Red lake, and to the Turba mine. The hotels where we stayed were very nice. Liviu has taken very good care of us. He is one of the most considerate, patient and caring person. He is very knowledgeable, his pation for history is contageous. My husband and I have changed the view of Romania 180 degrees. We've seen a beautiful, fully deceloped country with a unique history and art. We were a little sceptical signing for this tour, but we were so glad we did it with this company, tour2ro and especially with Liviu. He has shown us his Romania, all the beauty. I can hardly have all the words to express our thanks to Liviu for this tour from the bottom of our hearts. God Bless you and this company and all Romanian people!"
* A traveler said: "This 3 day tour was excellent. First of all Razvan was a fantastic tour guide. He provided us with great information about the country, history of the sights and history of the country and he was so friendly, knowledgeable and a great driver. The tour touched all the area of interest for us. Accommodations were fantastic in Sibiu and Brasov. Loved how Razvan explained Dracula legend with true history. We just wish we would have purchased the picture fee for the Peles castle with the entrance fee. The drive of the country was spectacular. What a beautiful country. Thank you Razvan with One Excellence Tours."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour. Our tour guide Claudiu was very knowleablge, friendly, and attentive. My mom and I were feeling a bit under the weather but Claudiu made sure we felt comfortable on the long drive. The views were amazing with lots of photo opportunities. I would highly recommend this tour !"
- Palacio Cotroceni (Palatul Cotroceni)
- George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)
- Ciudadela Brasov (Cetatea Brasovului)
- Parque Natural de Comana
- Memorial del Holocausto
- Lago Balea
- Palacio de Mogosoaia
- Pasaje de Macca Vilacrosse
- Museo Nacional de Arte de Rumania
- Palacio CEC
- Torre del Reloj
- Plaza de la Revolución (Piata Revolutiei)
- Monasterio de Comana
- Palacio del Parlamento
- Ateneo Rumano
- Museo Nacional Grigor Antipa de Historia Natural
- Arco del Triunfo (Arcul de Triumf)
- Museo Nacional de Historia de Rumanía
- Iglesia en la Colina
- Museo de Historia Judía
- Castillo de Peles
- Iglesia Negra (Biserica Neagra)
- Castillo de Bran (Castillo de Drácula)
- Council Square (Piata Sfatului)
- Monasterio de Snagov
- Puente de las Mentiras
- Catedral Patriarcal
- Cosas que hacer en Brașov
- Cosas que hacer en Bucarest
- Cosas que hacer en Cluj-Napoca
- Cosas que hacer en Constanza
- Cosas que hacer en Sibiu
- Cosas que hacer en Sighișoara
- Cosas que hacer en Moldova
- Cosas que hacer en Bulgaria
- Cosas que hacer en Transilvania
- Cosas que hacer en Valaquia
- Cosas que hacer en Rumanía Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Iași
- Cosas que hacer en Timișoara
- Cosas que hacer en Black Sea Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Mar Negro