Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en San Ignacio
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour! Our guide Eric was amazing (very knowledgeable with 25-years of experience)!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Very interesting tour and lots of fun tubing in the caves after. Our guide Elio was incredible! He went above and beyond for us and made it an unforgettable experience! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Victor was the best guide we ever had! Such an amazing trip! We even saw a bunch of howler monkeys at the ruins."
* A traveler said: "We originally purchased this tour and we’re super excited but then we were informed due to COVID and not being in phase 2 they couldn’t provide it.It was a real bummer but understandable. However they did offer an alternative and despite us not doing our research on it as I did with this tour, we agreed and by far exceeded experience and expectations. We called late the night before from our hotel desk because no one confirmed our pick up time or if Tikal was still a go. We had someone respond right away and the next day bright and early we got picked up from our hotel. Leo was our tour guide grabbed us early barely took a coffee and we went to caracol among other mini stops on our way back. Maybe phase 2 will lift by end of July if not, and you’re worried about having a gap filler for your excursions and up for the challenge I highly recommend their option to go to Caracol. Tikal was more expensive by $25 or so, I was expecting a refund but after doing the actual full day trip and had such an incredible experience I don’t think I needed to even bother for the price difference. The food they offer as well is delicious"
Excursión a las ruinas mayas de Caracol, que incluye Rio On Pools, la cueva Rio Frio y un almuerzo campestre
* A traveler said: "Ancelmo, gave us the best possible tour of Caracol. His knowledge of the history of this site and the Mayan culture was remarkable. We had the whole place to ourselves for the first hour. The site is spectacular and and we had an unforgettable tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was the coolest thing I have ever done! The formations within the cave were beautiful and it was very cool to see the pottery and remains from Mayan times. I have limited climbing experience but am relatively fit and active and I think this trip was a little more than "moderate" in difficulty level. Our guide Francisco was amazing and very knowledgeable about the area and the antiquities in the cave. I would highly recommend going to a climbing gym before your trip so you can get the feel for boldering and climbing which is required in the cave. The clay on the cave floor is very slippery so sturdy boots would improve your experience. I wore tennis shoes and it was fine but I was slipping more than others. The clay also makes a change of clothes a must!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremy, Alvin, Calvin were all Amazing! All very knowledgeable & helpful, super nice & patient. Great kayak & zip line experience...would definitely do it again...thank you for making our day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elio was friendly, helpful, accommodating, personal, fun, and knowledgeable. What a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Wow. Leo was the best guide we could have hoped for. So informative and patient with a good sense of humor. If you want someone who really knows their Mayan history and the history of Belize stemming back to 400 BC, ask for Leo!"
* A traveler said: "The road was a little bumpy but well worth seeing the Rio On Pools and Big River Falls. We were fortunate that we had a private tour but area is out a bit and not a lot of vans. Well worth the cost to do this."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! The horses were perfect, and the staff was so kind. The guide was also really knowledgeable and was able to tell us so much about Xunantunich. Would definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Good full day trip here. Included stops at the Rio Frio Cave, Pools on Rio with option to swim, Big Rocks Falls (waterfall), nature walk around Caracol, and plenty of time to explore Caracol. Journey to the site from San Ignacio is paved half the way with the last half along a dirt-clay road. Really enjoyed the trip, a mixture of sites that I would not have seen doing separate bookings. Guide was really fun and you could tell he enjoyed his work which made it more fun and interesting for the group."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Robert was such a great guide - learned so much, he made us laugh the entire day and went above and beyond to make our experience perfect. His love for Belize made us fall more and more in love with the beautiful country! Definitely the highlight of our trip - highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Alio was amazing!!! The entire trip, from pick up to the end exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable, humorous, and patient. The horse experience to the Mayan ruin was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "A very good transfer to the airport. A professional and knowledgeable driver and a modern clean van."
Excursión de día completo a Barton Creek Cave con tirolesa opcional, granja de mariposas o Big Rock Falls
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Everyone was nice and the views were amazing. Zip lining was a blast and jungle was beautiful. Dennis and William made us feel very safe and they were so professional. Our tour guide Giovanny was so informative, very nice guy. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni, was a sweet and great tour guide/captain! He made the experience very fun and exciting for us. I didn’t really know how to swim but he assisted me and made me feel safe while swimming at the waterfalls. Lunch was very good. Can’t tell you enough, the view of the jungle and the feeling of relaxation is to die for. A must try when you’re in Belize!"
- Cosas que hacer en Hopkins
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Belice
- Cosas que hacer en Cayo Ambergris
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro Sula
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Maya
- Cosas que hacer en Roatán
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Guatemala
- Cosas que hacer en Antigua
- Cosas que hacer en Panajachel
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro La Laguna
- Cosas que hacer en Tulum
- Cosas que hacer en León
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales