Arte y cultura - Sevilla
492 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Rosa did a fantastic and thorough job! She was passionate about and proud of Seville, and her knowledge and love of this city flowed throughout this wonderful tour of must-see sites. Pleasant demeanor, happy, smiling, professional, friendly and easy to understand. Thank you! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was personable and informative. I would recommend the tour. It was a nice way to get an overview of what we were seeing."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour a lot! The guide was a lot of fun and knowledgable. We enjoyed the tour, rich history and recommendations. The Cathedral is amazing. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Manuel our guide made the day. Again another tour guide with a wealth of knowledge. From our excellent driver to a great itinerary this was well worth the time. Beautiful countryside and lovely villages. Super fun! A must do!"
Escapada de un día a Córdoba con entrada Evite las colas a la Mezquita de Córdoba y visita opcional a Carmona
* A traveler said: "You can not miss Córdoba! And this tour is perfect for it. It has enough time to visit the Mosque-Cathedral and the old town. The guide knows a lot and is constantly sharing interesting data. Note that because of Covid, things close earlier. We didn’t have time to see the Sinagogue or the Alcazar from the inside."
* A traveler said: "I think the experience was excellent. Our guide André's passion for the Real Alcázar and his knowledge brought the palace back to life. I really recomend it."
* A traveler said: "Great Guided tour of Seville Cathedral our tour guide from Córdoba was a lovely lady, she was very good at her job and was very pleasant 🤗"
* A traveler said: "The operator tour Naturanda was good, they arrive a little bit late, but Carlos was a great guide, and make the experience very interesting. The history in the place was great, they bring an small detail: tapa and orange wine, they were really good. The second place is the monastery, it’s less interesting than Italica history but it was fine."
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an amazing tour guide. He was super friendly, knew everything, told great historic stories and was fun. Would do another tour with him as my guide and the palace was obviously just amazing."
* A traveler said: "The Flamenco show is good. Suggest that the night Tour can visit more places, Tour guide “Madam Snow” is knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Antonio was an awesome guide. 10 on a scale of 1 to 5. Paying more for a private tour and the guide’s undivided attention was well worth it."
Escapada de un día a Granada desde Sevilla, con entrada sin colas al Palacio de la Alhambra y un recorrido a pie opcional por el Albaicín
* A traveler said: "Awsome experience. Thanks the spanish people past, present and future for preserving all this beauty for all humanity to enjoy. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "This was a really informative tour. Jesus our guide was very knowledgeable and very easy on the eyes!😍"
* A traveler said: "The guide of the tour was very knowledgeable. Darmiana was very profecional. Highly recomended. We did."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable. It was very interesting. His knowledge of history and different religion’s history in the city made the tour even better."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip of a beautiful City. Friendly and helpful and very informative. I had a really fantastic time"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! We did the 2 hours of Seville in the first day there and Marcio, our guide, gave us all the info we needed to get us started. It's been funny, pleasant and super informative. We also got many suggestions on things to do around Malaga, restaurants, etc. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "just a brilliant tour all round. guide in square to greet , very enthusiastic and full of information."
Excursión de un día a Jerez y Cádiz desde Sevilla, con cata de vinos de Jerez, espectáculo de caballos andaluces y viaje en ferry
* A traveler said: "Petra is the best tour guide ever. I would have liked some more time in the sherry tasting tour but the extra time we got in Cadiz made the experience totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Justo was really great passionate about the city and proud to introduce it to us all. The tour was well organised informative and fun. He shared lots of insight knowledge and information about the city and took us to many spots covered lots of landmarks. Fully recommended,we thoroughly enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Must do….The best way to see the highlights of Sevilla-Filippo was a great tour guide! My husband and I enjoyed every minute."
* A traveler said: "We had a superb day of travel along serpentine roads of the white villages. The views were great. Especially enjoyed the side stop to an early fortress on the way to Zahara. We were impressed with her knowledge of local history and tradition. Loved the bull ring and Ronda. Loved Grazalema and the meal there. Just a perfect day"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Javier! It was the perfect start to our 4 days in Sevilla. It was one of the highlights of our 17 days out of the States. Would highly recommend the sunset bike ride!!!"
* A traveler said: "All the experience was great. Our guide Maria Jose was very nice and knowledgable. She knows the story of both places, as well as the city, very well."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Bienestar tradicional
- Clases de arte y cultura
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Andalucía y Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Cádiz
- Cosas que hacer en Córdoba
- Cosas que hacer en Benahavis
- Cosas que hacer en Marbella
- Cosas que hacer en Tarifa
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Granada
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Lisboa
- Cosas que hacer en Fez
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve