Recorridos en coche - Sevilla
102 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was personable and informative. I would recommend the tour. It was a nice way to get an overview of what we were seeing."
* A traveler said: "The flexibility of the bus is a major plus, we travelled at our leisure and enjoyed a great day. It hit all the major sights!"
* A traveler said: "Rosa did a fantastic and thorough job! She was passionate about and proud of Seville, and her knowledge and love of this city flowed throughout this wonderful tour of must-see sites. Pleasant demeanor, happy, smiling, professional, friendly and easy to understand. Thank you! Highly recommend."
Escapada de un día a Granada desde Sevilla, con entrada sin colas al Palacio de la Alhambra y un recorrido a pie opcional por el Albaicín
* A traveler said: "Awsome experience. Thanks the spanish people past, present and future for preserving all this beauty for all humanity to enjoy. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Manuel our guide made the day. Again another tour guide with a wealth of knowledge. From our excellent driver to a great itinerary this was well worth the time. Beautiful countryside and lovely villages. Super fun! A must do!"
Escapada de un día a Córdoba con entrada Evite las colas a la Mezquita de Córdoba y visita opcional a Carmona
* A traveler said: "You can not miss Córdoba! And this tour is perfect for it. It has enough time to visit the Mosque-Cathedral and the old town. The guide knows a lot and is constantly sharing interesting data. Note that because of Covid, things close earlier. We didn’t have time to see the Sinagogue or the Alcazar from the inside."
* A traveler said: "excellent introduction to moroccan culture, its people and city, loved it. loved shopping, camels and the food"
* A traveler said: "The guide of the tour was very knowledgeable. Darmiana was very profecional. Highly recomended. We did."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Justo was really great passionate about the city and proud to introduce it to us all. The tour was well organised informative and fun. He shared lots of insight knowledge and information about the city and took us to many spots covered lots of landmarks. Fully recommended,we thoroughly enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Must do….The best way to see the highlights of Sevilla-Filippo was a great tour guide! My husband and I enjoyed every minute."
* A traveler said: "Tour group was very organized. Patricia was an excellent tour guide. She was kind, funny, and very knowledgeable. Please keep in mind that they meet at their office 5 minutes from the Alcazar, NOT in front of the Alcazar."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable. It was very interesting. His knowledge of history and different religion’s history in the city made the tour even better."
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful, a lot of historical references and a perfect polite thoughtful guide. Thanks"
Visita turística a Sevilla: Real Alcázar de Sevilla, Plaza de España, Catedral de Sevilla y barrio de Santa Cruz
* A traveler said: "Picked up on time near hotel, most of the tour was on foot after that. Excellent knowledgable guide who managed the large group very well given the crowds of tourists, and the heat! The Plaza, Palace, Jewish quarter, and Cathedral are wonderful sites to see."
Recorrido de día completo en Granada, la Alhambra y el Albaicín desde Sevilla con acceso Evite las colas
* A traveler said: "Great Tour, our guide Peter did a great job explaining thing around, and keeping everything organized."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend an evening learning some local history while enjoying some tapas and drinks. Experience back street bars you would normally miss or not stop at."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Antonio was an awesome guide. 10 on a scale of 1 to 5. Paying more for a private tour and the guide’s undivided attention was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had a superb day of travel along serpentine roads of the white villages. The views were great. Especially enjoyed the side stop to an early fortress on the way to Zahara. We were impressed with her knowledge of local history and tradition. Loved the bull ring and Ronda. Loved Grazalema and the meal there. Just a perfect day"
* A traveler said: "This tour is an absolute “Must see” if you are fortunate enough to be able to visit this absolutely amazing walk among the historic Sultan’s Palace."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was incredible- lovely personality with a good sense of humor. I learned so much from him. I even got his recipe for Sangria! I highly recommend his tour. It is unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on this tour! Logistics for pickup/drop-off were perfect. Nestor and Miguel were excellent guides and both provided a very friendly, knowledgeable and personal touch to experience Granada and the Alhambra. We thoroughly enjoyed the guided tour of the city, shopping, food, and sights in Granada. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun and saw so many amazing birds! If I ever come back to Spain I’ll definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a great day trip! Our guide was knowledgable, passionate about the area, and engaging."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Tours acuáticos
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Andalucía y Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Cádiz
- Cosas que hacer en Córdoba
- Cosas que hacer en Benahavis
- Cosas que hacer en Marbella
- Cosas que hacer en Tarifa
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Granada
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Lisboa
- Cosas que hacer en Fez
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve