Visitas guiadas ecológicas - Sicilia
27 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "A really fun day in which we learnt a lot, had a great lunch and met really interesting people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour!! Enzo picked us up at the hotel and we explored Mount Etna including him giving us a tour and time for us to explore on our own. Then he took us to a great honey and wine place for some tasting before going to alcantara gorge. Overall highly recommend this tour! He was so knowledgeable and great with English (and also spoke German to other tour members ) and made it a super great day."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Avistamiento de ballenas
- Avistamiento de delfines
- Avistamiento de fauna salvaje
- Observación de fauna salvaje
- Paseos por la naturaleza
- Visitas guiadas ecológicas
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- El Duomo y la Piazza de Taormina
- Palacio Corvaja (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Gargantas de Alcántara - Atracciones Taormina
- Isola Bella
- Catedral Palermo
- El Teatro Griego (Teatro Greco)
- Ferrocarril Circumetnea - Atracciones en Taormina
- Quattro Canti
- Piazza del Duomo
- La Zisa
- Campanario y Reloj Astronómico (Orologio Astronomico)
- Catedral de Cefalú (Duomo)
- Las Islas Eolias
- Corso Umberto I
- Valle de los Templos
- Chiesa San Giuseppe (Iglesia de San José)
- Cosas que hacer en Catania
- Cosas que hacer en Taormina
- Cosas que hacer en Palermo
- Cosas que hacer en Agrigento
- Cosas que hacer en Siracusa
- Cosas que hacer en Mesina
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Amalfitana
- Cosas que hacer en Apulia
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Mellieħa
- Cosas que hacer en La Valeta
- Cosas que hacer en Capri
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Adriática
- Cosas que hacer en Dalmacia