Recorridos arquitectónicos - Toscana
195 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Confusing as to were to meet and we almost missed the tour. But overall Laura the Tour guide was very nice and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide with excellent English. You could tell how much pride she has for Florence. We learned a lot and enjoyed visiting the Academy. She also helped us buy tickets for the Uffizi the next day so we could skip the line."
* A traveler said: "Can’t say enough good things about this outing. Graze and Michaela were wonderful (and patient) guides and instructors. Made sure we were comfortable on the Vespas before leaving. Loved getting out. Of Florence and seeing the homes and countryside. Interesting winery tour and great tasting And meal followed. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip from Florence to see some of the best sights!! Totally smooth and stress free with a great tour guide, Alessandro, and driver, Ricardo. Highly recommended!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tourguide named Lucca. We wouldn't have minded a somewhat higher pace than 30km/h. The winetasting and lunch were great!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good. I did not realize how fast 1.5 hour passing. It was too fast but not in a bad way. Time went fast because it was very interesting and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was an amazing host and educator. Made us all feel at home and was adamant about getting all questions answered for us. Took time to have some fun with us as well. My only suggestion is that the tour be longer. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to finally get back to the Uffizi and it made it so much easier having a guide and bypassing the queues. The guide was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I was a lovely and very memorable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Eleonora was fantastic. Best guide in my whole trip. She was incredibly knowledgeable about art, art history, history in general she made the 3 hours fly by. She focused on the interesting art pieces. Can’t say enough good things. Recommend highly. And her English is excellent. She is also a really nice person."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour even on a hot day! Very short circuit but absolutely packed full of information and stories. Even though the tour is presented as free, it is well worth paying Silvia a "regular" fee at the end!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip with beautiful sights including the scenery and the winery. Our guide, Andrea Dini was the best ever! He was very knowledgable and was intent on seeing that we had a good time. Grazie!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Sylvia was a great guide and she was very fun and knowledgeable. We learned so much and had a great day. 4 hours was the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Leonardo was an excellent guide! His knowledge of history of art and his command of English were remarkable"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
Clase de cocina y almuerzo en una granja toscana, con recorrido por el mercado local, desde Florencia
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Galerías de arte
- Recorridos arquitectónicos
- Tours de arte
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Iglesia di San Domenico
- Palacio Pitti (Palazzo Pitti)
- Museo Salvatore Ferragamo
- Museo Gucci
- La Torre inclinada de Pisa
- Mercado Central (Mercato Centrale)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Piazza Grande
- Il Palio de Siena
- Iglesia de Santa Maria della Spina
- Ospedale degli Innocenti (Hospital de los Inocentes)
- Baptisterio de Pisa
- La Gruta de Buontalenti
- Iglesia de San Sisto
- Cúpula de Brunelleschi
- Palacio Pitti Galería Palatina
- Fuente de Neptuno
- Catedral de Siena (Il Duomo)
- Cosas que hacer en Siena
- Cosas que hacer en Florencia
- Cosas que hacer en Pisa
- Cosas que hacer en San Gimignano
- Cosas que hacer en Chianti
- Cosas que hacer en Livorno
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Piamonte y Liguria
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Lago de Bolsena
- Cosas que hacer en Asís
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía