Tours de un día completo - Toscana
496 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Post Covid 19 tours The trip was so relaxing, out tour guide and driver were so friendly, knowledgeable and accomodatig. We were happy too with their pick of where to have lunch. We went to Poggio Amorelli for wine , extra verging olive oil tasting, pasta making, and lunch, it was an amazing experience. Valentina our tour guide was very knowledgeable also, and she answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "Erica and Marco made the day enjoyable and relaxing. It was nice that Erica told us what she would be wearing so we could identify her immediately. The towns were amazing and the food at the winery was so delicious and it was informative to learn about the wines and olive oils"
Viaje de medio día a Pisa desde Florencia incluyendo entrada preferente a la Torre Inclinada de Pisa
* A traveler said: "This was a very enjoyable tour. The ride was in a newer, clean Mercedes that was very comfortable and driven by a safe driver. When we arrived in Pisa we were greeted by our guide who took us to the Leaning Tower and told us the history of how it came to be. We then went inside the cathedral and she explained a lot of history about it. She was with the group (a nice small group of 4) for approximately an hour then there was time to do independent walking around the area before it was time to climb the tower. I found the area amazing. It was really beautiful. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, the time of year, or that it was a Monday, but it wasn't too crowded. The tour left Florence at 1:30. My only suggestion to Viator is to leave earlier in the day. We ran into very heavy traffic on the return leaving Pisa around 5:20 and not getting back to the pickup/dropoff location until a little after 7."
* A traveler said: "Long but great day, saw three of the 5 Cinque Terre villages, one more beautiful than the rest. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
Montalcino, Valle de Orcia, Pienza y Montepulciano: Excursión guiada con degustación de vinos y quesos desde Florencia
* A traveler said: "We traveled on a small bus with 27 in our group. Giulia kept our group informed on what to expect and gave us many interesting details on the areas we were seeing. The towns were lovely."
Excursión en Fiat 500 antiguo sin chófer desde Florencia: las colinas de la Toscana y cocina italiana
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Yaris, was terrific. He was knowledgeable , personable and extremely helpful. He made sure we saw the best views and was extremely patient in giving everyone time to take photos. It was a lovely day to visit Cinque Terre, and thanks to Yaris, we made the most of it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was our driver and was extremely entertaining and kept us laughing the whole time. He is very knowledgeable and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Freddie was a great guide. He speaks 3 languages fluently. He knew so much about the Cinque Terre and shared many tips to make the visit fun and interesting. The weather was cool which was much appreciated."
San Gimignano, Siena, Monteriggioni, Chianti: recorrido de un día con degustación de vino y de comida
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
Lo más destacado de la Toscana: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti y Pisa, con almuerzo en una bodega de Chianti
* A traveler said: "Absolutely excellent tour. Wonderful tour guide Valentino and the best driver ever, Gabriel Drove.so so well. Very impressed"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Can’t say enough good things about this outing. Graze and Michaela were wonderful (and patient) guides and instructors. Made sure we were comfortable on the Vespas before leaving. Loved getting out. Of Florence and seeing the homes and countryside. Interesting winery tour and great tasting And meal followed. Highly recommend!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Plaza de los Caballeros - Piazza dei Cavalieri
- San Miniato al Monte - Atracciones Florencia
- Piazza del Mercato
- Catedral de Siena (Il Duomo)
- Palacio Pitti Galería Palatina
- Iglesia de San Sisto
- Abadía de Sant'Antimo (Abbazia di Sant'Antimo)
- Estatua de David
- Museo Leonardiano di Vinci
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- Basilica Santa Croce
- Mercado de San Lorenzo
- Il Palio de Siena
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Basílica de Santa Margherita
- Corredor vasariano
- Mercado Central (Mercato Centrale)
- Museo Gucci
- Puerto de Livorno - Atracciones de Florencia
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Cosas que hacer en Siena
- Cosas que hacer en Florencia
- Cosas que hacer en Pisa
- Cosas que hacer en San Gimignano
- Cosas que hacer en Chianti
- Cosas que hacer en Livorno
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Piamonte y Liguria
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Lago de Bolsena
- Cosas que hacer en Asís
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía