Tours de arte - Toscana
486 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
Combinado para grupos pequeños: recorrido a pie con entrada Evite las colas a David y la Galería Uffizi
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide added so much to our visit. She included the story of the Medici as well as the art. Highly recommend this approach to the Uffizi."
* A traveler said: "Our visit of Florence started with the bike tour. Perfect start, Fabia was a really nice guide, lots of information. I recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Luca really made our tour fabulous! Visiting San Michaelangelo was the highlight! It was a Great day"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
* A traveler said: "Our small group tour was led by Frederika, who was just great. We had been to the Uffizi before, but it was well worth it to have a very knowledgeable professional like Frederika to provide more depth and insight. Also, going early was nice, since we avoided some of the crowds."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous way to understand Florence's history and get to know the city. The only negative was the tour people were not dressed according to what we were told not did they identify themselves which caused some confusion."
* A traveler said: "Confusing as to were to meet and we almost missed the tour. But overall Laura the Tour guide was very nice and informative."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting. We learnt a lot about art generally and lots of information on the selected paintings. The guide was exceptional and we would definitely choose to do art tours in the future."
* A traveler said: "Leonardo was an excellent guide! His knowledge of history of art and his command of English were remarkable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! There’s so much to see in the Uffizi but Sylvia gave us a great overview and was very funny."
* A traveler said: "We arrived early and our guide, Irina, was already there. Her knowledge and love of the art in the gallery and her ability to communicate an interesting and detailed narrative of the development of art from the middle ages through the renaissance and beyond made for a very enjoyable afternoon. A truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giacomo was excellent! He knows Florence very well, the history, the architecture and the stories behind. We enjoyed the tour very much."
* A traveler said: "Everything was smooth, from communications about the dates, flexibility when my flight was delayed and then the experience itself. I learned a lot and enjoyed the wine (and even purchased some to take home)."
* A traveler said: "giulia was an amazing guide. she did a fabulous job of explaining the layers of siena art, culture, and history in an engaging, approachable manor. we especially enjoyed her explanation of the Palio and it’s influence on everyday life in siena. it is SO much more than a horse race!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing! Skip the Line option was perfect as the lines to enter the museum were quite long. To think that someone so young acquired the skill, an eye for detail and artistric abilities to create the majestic and almost human like Statue of David is just incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was very very enjoyable! We’ve a much deeper understanding of Florence and Italy. Manuel’s knowledge, passion, and skill of presentation resulted in leaving us with a respect and love for the city of the Renaissance. Can’t wait till the next tour with him"
* A traveler said: "What can you do when you only have a morning in Florence before driving out to Tuscany? Take a 2 hour private electric cart tour with Eco Green Tours! Our English speaking driver guide Vanessa took us to eight classic Florence sights/views and spoke knowledgeably about each including commentary about the areas of the city we were passing through. We could never have seen that much of Florence on our own in the short time we had available."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Placidi, was awesome! Very knowledgeable about everything from Tuscany, region, history, art etc. Terrific trip!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took this tour on Feb 6, 2020 . the tour guide Constance was born and raised in Florence. Her love for her hometown, art and people\talking combine for a fantastic tour very informative and she really inspired us to ask questions and see the town differently. Our tour was with just another couple and ourselves. My wife and I both thought after our Italy trip that Constance truly gave the best tour we took. Informative funny not boring explained a lot but didn't waste time we navigated the city and its monuments easily with minimal maps after she explained where some things were while we walked around we wished she could have given some of our other tours"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Galerías de arte
- Recorridos arquitectónicos
- Tours de arte
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Gran Sinagoga de Florencia
- Plaza de los Caballeros - Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Capilla Brancacci
- Cementerio de Pisa
- Baptisterio de San Giovanni
- Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio (Mercado de San Ambrosio)
- Hard Rock Cafe Florencia
- Torre del Mangia
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Torre Guinigi
- Abadía de Sant'Antimo (Abbazia di Sant'Antimo)
- Cúpula de Brunelleschi
- La Torre inclinada de Pisa
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Museo San Marco
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- Museo Leonardiano di Vinci
- Cosas que hacer en Siena
- Cosas que hacer en Florencia
- Cosas que hacer en Pisa
- Cosas que hacer en San Gimignano
- Cosas que hacer en Chianti
- Cosas que hacer en Livorno
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Piamonte y Liguria
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Lago de Bolsena
- Cosas que hacer en Asís
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía