Ocasiones especiales y de temporada - Venecia
39 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The Accademia is surely in the league of the top-top art museums of the world! The best, time permit, is to buy two tickets for two consecutive days to cover and absorb its wealth."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time! My husband and I wanted to soak in as much of the local experience as possible. This was the perfect event, in the perfect venue."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making masks. It was a great experience to have in Venice with a master maker. The shop was cosy and felt very safe with good covid protocols. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique, creative experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "The baritono was great! We had lots of fun. Il baritono è stato bravissimo! Tanta teatralità e allegria."
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and respectful the most important he was on time our flight was at 6:00 am he was there at 3:15am"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! We were fortunate to have Iole as our guide. She was very knowledgeable and made all the history come alive - my kids who are not history buffs were enthralled (that says a lot) and she always made it a point to include them! Totally recommend! Best guide we encountered and the most interesting tour of our stay in Venice."
* A traveler said: "A very interesting experience, the guide was amazing, you get the a nice tour at the same time learn to row. I recommend ! ! ! !"
* A traveler said: "Camilla was absolutely amazing. Very patient and knowledgeable of the city of Venice. Thank you for making this trip memorable!"
* A traveler said: "We used Triin to photograph our engagement in Venice. She was really easy to communicate with and was helpful in staging great shots. She made us feel comfortable and was just as excited as us to be a part of the moment. She suggested times and places and got some great shots on a gondola ride. Thanks Triin!"
* A traveler said: "Superb. Our photograper, Anna, was just perfect. Did a great job, especially with the kids.|And the photos were amazing."
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Treviso
- Cosas que hacer en Padua
- Cosas que hacer en Vicenza
- Cosas que hacer en Ferrara
- Cosas que hacer en Piran
- Cosas que hacer en Porec
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Liubliana
- Cosas que hacer en Florencia
- Cosas que hacer en Innsbruck
- Cosas que hacer en Milán
- Cosas que hacer en Pisa
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia