Recorridos a pie - Victoria
144 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience on a cold winter morning, visiting places I never would have imagined were there. Hearing stories of Melbourne and Melbourne’s history, visiting laneways, galleries, and Art Deco Buildings, immersed in the secret treasures of Melbourne city. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the ghost tour. We’ve been coming to Melbourne a few times a year for 17 years and it’s good to learn more about the history of Melbourne and it’s people. The tour is a great opportunity to walk up and down the little back streets that we’ve hardly even noticed in the past. Ash was our tour guide and she did an awesome job. The weather was great too which made the experience perfect. Great job Ash 👍🏻😁"
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great day . Beautiful area to explore. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Well set up, very friendly staff. Love the sculptures"
* A traveler said: "Kellie is an EXCELLENT guide! Pleasant, friendly and very knowledgeable! I love the small group and the opportunities to let the group make decisions about where to go. I had never done a walking tour in any of my travels in the past but I will certainly do them any time I am in a new place, especially with Urban Adventures! It's a great way not only to learn from a local but to see things that would not otherwise be apparent."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nicole for a great afternoon in some hidden bars with a bit of history learnt along the way. Also, thanks for the tips for future visits."
* A traveler said: "It’s great having a true enthusiast in the subject matter sharing their passion with you. He brought to life images of a bygone era and was able to link the stories to the few remaining buildings in the area from that era."
* A traveler said: "A great way to tour the city with some interesting history. Taylor was friendly and knowledgeable, and showed us some hidden bars I wouldn't have found otherwise."
Gran escapada de un día para grupos pequeños por los montes Grampianos con entrada opcional al mirador Eureka
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a very well planned and informative trip with Jerry as our guide. Great small group. Perfect for quiet time or a group activity as per personal choice."
* A traveler said: "Sue was so knowledgeable and friendly when showing us around the dumpling houses of Melbourne! The different places we went to were great and she was able to explain why it was she came to discover these places!"
Guía para amantes de la cerveza en Melbourne: recorrido en grupo pequeño para beber cerveza artesanal
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience. Our guide Joseph was super knowledgeable and made the night really fun. We rated this tour highly, recommend for all beer lovers. Lots of experimental beers tasted, don’t go expecting to drink what you know."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Brighton Beach
- Centro de Exposiciones y Convenciones de Melbourne
- Parque Nacional Promontorio Wilsons
- Centro Comercial de Melbourne
- Río Yarra
- Desfile de Pingüinos
- Catedral de San Pablo
- Teatro Regent
- Noria de Observación Melbourne Star
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Garden
- Luna Park
- Bodega Fergusson
- Granja de la Fresa Sunny Ridge
- Museo del Oro
- Santuario de Healesville
- Teatro Princess
- AAMI Parkm (Estadio de Melbourne)
- Polly Woodside
- Block Arcade
- Cosas que hacer en Melbourne
- Cosas que hacer en Valle del Yarra
- Cosas que hacer en Ballarat
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Hobart
- Cosas que hacer en Adelaida
- Cosas que hacer en Sídney
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Australia Occidental