Asia Tours turísticos privados
500 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Faizal was a great tour guide...very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. He answered all of our questions about the Taj Mahal as well as general inquiries about India and Indian culture. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Akil, our guide was speaking german and very good for the tours in Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. The VIP entrees helped us to not to long waiting."
* A traveler said: "Vishal Garg gave us a wonderful history of the Taj Mahal and the times leading up to how it was constructed. He told us where to stand and took the most wonderful pictures, walked us through every aspect of the buildings and the gardens, and patiently answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend him and this tour of the Taj Mahal to anyone looking for an amazing experience without the crowds. The driver Balwinder Singh - that picked us up at the hotel was early and very courteous. Also he was an excellent driver! He got us there with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome trip thanks to Putu the driver. He knows Bali we’ll, have us plenty of tit bits on Bali culture and custom. Very pleasant and like able guy. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "Kevin the guide was very disposable and avaliable to basically everything that we need to know including where to catch the cable car, toboggan, the best restaurant around with local food and how to manage the mutanyu section in the best time. Great experience !"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Komang Pi was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our tour. The sightseeing was spectacular and Komang also became our professional photographer for the day as he knew all the best photo ops. We found it very enjoyable and great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the locations of the tour. Our driver was a great guide and fulfilled our every wish and told us everything we wanted to know about Balinese culture. Would recommend!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Cruceros turísticos
- Pases turísticos
- Tours de aventura
- Tours nocturnos
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas guiadas sin colas
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Monumento Nacional
- Planificación Urbana de Shanghai
- Centro de Visitantes COPE
- Museo Alive
- Bahía de Chalong
- Cat Cat Village
- Gran Muralla de Jinshanling a Simatai
- Aldea de Banpo
- Monte Batur
- Islas Koh Phi Phi - Atracciones de Phuket
- Cascada de Tegenungan
- Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- Parque Nacional de Seoraksan
- Playa Kata - Atracciones en Phuket
- Río Chao Phraya (Mae Nam Chao Phraya)
- Torre Jin Mao
- Fortaleza Jaigarh
- Ciudad Fantasma Fengdu