Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Dallas
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was informative & interesting . Our guide was Great & knew the subject & all its facts."
* A traveler said: "Preston did a great job giving us a detailed understanding of Dallas He was funny but also very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The entire space was great. Every part of it was awesome and had all our attention from beginning to end. We bought the tickets mainly as entertainment for the children. It was such a great surprise, we adults plan to go back in October without the children, so we can really take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Rhonda did a great job of keeping us moving and making it fun! Would definitely do another tour! Would like to see more stops or less time between resturants but the food was great."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the sights of Dallas from so far up...Awesome and spectacular...My 7-years-old nephew and 14-years-old daughter were so AMAZED at the beauty. It even rained while we were they and that was beautiful too."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
Bicicleta de fiesta (party bike) y recorrido por bares (pub crawl) en Deep Ellum y el centro de Dallas.
* A traveler said: "The stockyards were amazing , felt like we went back in time. Definitely would recommend doing a full day to see everything . Tour guide was fantastic 👍"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was very interesting. Mr. William, our guide, was very knowledgeable and nice. Thank you Mr. William."
Excursión de 75 minutos en monovolumen para grupos pequeños por los lugares más destacados de Dallas
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Todd was a wonderful tour guide! The fun facts that he shared with us were very memorable and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour conducted by Johnny! He’s a third-generation native of Dallas, and knows his stuff!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I had one more day to be able to go one more place on my Dallas CityPASS! I loved the 6th Story Museum the best, but the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Reunion Tower were awesome, as well."
- Cosas que hacer en Texas
- Cosas que hacer en Houston
- Cosas que hacer en San Antonio
- Cosas que hacer en Galveston
- Cosas que hacer en Branson
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Orleans
- Cosas que hacer en South Padre Island
- Cosas que hacer en Monterrey
- Cosas que hacer en Orange Beach
- Cosas que hacer en Albuquerque
- Cosas que hacer en Colorado Springs
- Cosas que hacer en Nashville
- Cosas que hacer en Luisiana
- Cosas que hacer en Missouri
- Cosas que hacer en Nuevo México