Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Edimburgo
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Right in the center of Edinburgh next to the castle, loved it, specially the last two sections! Must see if you visit Edinburgh."
* A traveler said: "Guide was John Napier who was knowledgeable and entertaining. Went with 11 year old granddaughter who enjoyed hearing about historical edinburgh people. I had never visited Greyfriars and enjoyed this part of tour. Vaults were also fascinating, yet eerie."
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We had an amazing host (Angus) who kept it fun and interesting. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
* A traveler said: "Stopping to photograph the seals was an unexpected treat. Lovely scenery and interesting commentary."
* A traveler said: "Great trip . Our driver & guide Marty was exellent . Giving u’s plenty information and good time to explore each place we stopped at ."
Recorrido a pie por el Edimburgo histórico, incluida la entrada Evite las colas al Castillo de Edimburgo
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "I don’t normally do these tours as they are normally boring. But as my mum was visiting I thought I would give it a try. It was really good. Fraser was easy to hear & follow. And I actually Lear t something."
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "Lovely place to see had a wonderful guide very informative tour guide lots of things to do and see lovely cruise on the loch"
Recorrido de miedo por la Edimburgo encantada: Ciudad Vieja, el cementerio y las criptas subterráneas
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t ask for a better tour guide (hang man), he was full of interesting information and his funny character made the whole experience more enjoyable. Got the guests involved and was very caring making sure everyone was okay and stayed with the group. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Staff are lovely and very friendly! Food was delicious! We went for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it just as much as I did! I fully recommend!"
Recorrido de un día para grupos pequeños a St Andrews y los pueblos pesqueros de Fife desde Edimburgo
* A traveler said: "Guide Ashley was absolutely delightful, knowledgeable and articulate. History can sometimes be a bore but not with this lady. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "Our tour driver was very good he made the day long trip very interesting. We went on Wednesday 8th would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Andrew T was an amazing guide!! He knew so many interesting facts and had prepared the perfect playlist for us during the time that he wasn't sharing intriguing stories of Scottish history."
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour, we had an amazing time. The tour guide (Ben) was highly knowledgeable and the folklore was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Scott the guide was really good was a very informative tour and very enjoyable. Really enjoyed the underground vaults and the history held within them"
- Real Jardín Botánico
- Abadía de Melrose
- Galería Nacional Escocesa de Arte Moderno Dos (Dean Gallery)
- Capilla de Rosslyn
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Museo de Edimburgo (Huntly House)
- St. Bahía de Columba
- Catedral de St Giles
- Molino de Preston y Phantassie Doocot
- Castillo de Alnwick
- Iglesia Greyfriars
- Puente de Forth
- Tierra de Gladstone
- Centro Histórico de Edimburgo
- Puente Forth Road
- Puerto de Cruceros Edimburgo - Atracciones en Edimburgo
- Museo Nacional de Escocia
- Yate Real Britannia
- Monumento Nelson
- Lago Lomond
- Royal Mile - Atracciones de Edimburgo
- Castillo de Edimburgo
- Castillo Sterling - Atracciones de Edimburgo
- Princes Street
- Palacio de Holyrood
- El asiento de Arturo (Arthur's Seat)
- Palacio Linlithgow
- Cosas que hacer en Stirling
- Cosas que hacer en Glasgow
- Cosas que hacer en Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Cosas que hacer en Inverness
- Cosas que hacer en Middlesbrough
- Cosas que hacer en Belfast
- Cosas que hacer en Manchester
- Cosas que hacer en Liverpool
- Cosas que hacer en Dublín
- Cosas que hacer en Birmingham
- Cosas que hacer en Cambridge
- Cosas que hacer en Bristol
- Cosas que hacer en Noreste de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Las Highlands escocesas
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Inglaterra