Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Girona
* A traveler said: "This was a very classical boat trip as I know it from other islands and this how I rate it. For me and my 5 year old son the goal was to see more of the island in an easy and pleasant way - by boat. And this is what we got - we could see how the beach looks like on the south-west and we made a stop at two. First one was already a beautiful start but the second one is a real paradise in the Mediterranean. Of course there are some other guests there and it is no hideaway but if you expect a full beach and then find plenty of space on the beach and in the sea it is a nice surprise. What exceed my expectations was the fact that at both stops we could get off the boat easily and take our stuff with us to the beach - I actually thought we will have to jump off the boat for a swim. Could be fun too but maybe not so nice for small children and their parents. And the staff is nice and friendly, the paelia was really tasty and even the music was a great mix for the setting. I would love to have the same crew and setting go to discover the rest of the island. What I would add : - a comfortable way to jump to the water from the boat and climb back up - a bit of a prolonged journey to also see Cala Galdana - just to pass by, no stops needed"
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible experience. Not only were the views and ride amazing, but I felt very well taken care of throughout and the guide was doing the tour in two languages simultaneously. I would absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and interesting tour. Our guide was excellent and informative. Fascinating to see the actual locations and how they were transformed into the cinematic magic."
* A traveler said: "Had this trip booked for my boyfriend's birthday gift. We loved it from the setting of the balloon (really an impressive view) , soaring in the air with an amazing view to the smooth landing. Both guides were very benevolent, welcoming and eager to share their passion! Had a great time with them."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent while in Lloret de Mar. Enjoyed smooth sailing and the beautiful views along the coast, an hour and a half of swimming, lots of fish and couple of beautiful and harmless (so I learned) jellyfish around. Plenty room on the catamaran for everyone, nice atmosphere with fun music, with choices of cold drinks. Although, I was solo traveler, perhaps the only one, I didn't get bored, I had a great time. This was so worth it, great way to spend the day away from the crowded beach. Will repeat."
* A traveler said: "Excellent activity. Very patient and helpful trainers. Would have loved to even dive deeper. Thanks for capturing videos"
Visita al estadio Camp Nou de Barcelona desde la Costa Brava, con espectáculo opcional de luces de la fuente de Montjuic
* A traveler said: "Bus turned up outside our hotel at exactly the time they said, 1pm. As we were first pick up it was a 2 1/2 hr trek to Barcelona because of having to do so many pick ups but tour guide was very helpful and trip was everything we could hope for. Got back to hotel just after midnight."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so glad that we went on this tour with Susanna. She was interesting, engaging, and extremely knowledgeable. She shared her vast knowledge of the interesting history, folklore and legends about the town. I would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was a great way to see all of Girona. So much history in such a beautiful town with many picture perfect stops. For Game of Thrones fans this tour definitely will let you see where major scenes were filmed at. Carolina was very enthusiastic and informative! I strongly recommend you book this tour with her!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing. The beach is stunning, the staff is so much fun : Elias made us laugh the whole time, cheered us up, taught us a lot about the marine life and the surrounding area. When we were done we had lunch at the little restaurant on the beach, which was the best way to end this experience. 100% recommend this, do not hesitate!"
* A traveler said: "Susana was very knowledgeable and provided a wonderful tour! She was very personable and we loved having her as our tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Marc was a wonderful guide and host. He combines a passion for his home province with the experience of his history background to make this a memorable tour. Marc is great with details and interesting bits of trivia. His communication is excellent and his English is perfect. The wine tasting was fun and not intimidating at all. The roads are twisty so wear your sea bands or take your Dramamine. My family really enjoyed all the aspects of this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My husband LOVES Game of Thrones....our tour guide showed him where a lot of scenes were filmed..."
* A traveler said: "The Hot Air Balloon ride was incredible and one of a lifetime! It was a very scenic, safe, comfortable, and beautiful experience. The driver, Aleix, was very knowledgeable, professional, kind, and he helped to make the ride worthwhile and very meaningful. Aleix explained everything well, in both Spanish and English. In addition to being a spectacular experience, he made the balloon ride so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "We cannot say enough about the phenomenal tour guides who showed us a perfectly wonderful day in Girona and Besalu. Marc and Carmen are extremely capable, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Don't consider seeing these beautiful medieval cities with any other guides than Marc & Carmen/Viator! You will be very happy & well cared for. Gorgeous cities!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out with Susanna and Carme visiting some stunning locations along the coast. Both are very knowledgeable, friendly and were happy to answer all our questions, including those in relation to the imminent referendum on the region's independence. Would highly recommend this trip!"
- Cosas que hacer en Cataluña
- Cosas que hacer en Barcelona
- Cosas que hacer en Tarragona
- Cosas que hacer en Montpellier
- Cosas que hacer en Toulouse
- Cosas que hacer en Arles
- Cosas que hacer en Nimes
- Cosas que hacer en Marignane
- Cosas que hacer en Marsella
- Cosas que hacer en Mallorca
- Cosas que hacer en Aviñón
- Cosas que hacer en Aix-en-Provence
- Cosas que hacer en Tolón
- Cosas que hacer en Languedoc-Roussillon
- Cosas que hacer en Mediodía-Pirineos