Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Guatemala
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "We could not have picked a more beautiful day for our trip, and our tour guide, Miguel, really made it phenomenal with his knowledge and insight. It was just a fantastic visit and opportunity to learn about the Mayan culture and architecture. Very well done!!"
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Though being a condensed trip, we thought that the structure of the program was very well planned. There was a good combination of drive through and walking parts in the program. Our guide was very knowledgeable and certainly did his best to make sure all our queries were answered. Overall we rate it A+"
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities you can do in Guatemala. The company was Very professional and organized. Breathtaking views and very helpful staff. Bring lots of water, sun protection and a scarf for dust."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, learned a lot about the Mayan culture while making some delicious food. Easy place to find with beautiful views."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cooking class and tour. We were able to see parts of the market we had missed and may not have checked out otherwise. Our guide Jose was super friendly and we were able to get some fruits we'd never seen before to try. We also got to take a tuk tuk to the class location (which I had decided I wanted to do last minute) and they were very accommodating! We were driven back after the class later at night. The rooftop kitchen and dining area is very beautiful and has a perfect view of the surrounding volcanos and city. There was a wood burning stove and our chef was so knowledgeable and taught us tips and tricks in preparing some Guatemalan specialities - rellenitos, tostados, and pepian with corn tortillas. It was fun and delicious and we also tried some local alcohols! It was an intimate and wonderful experience and we would definitely do it again! I'm also super happy I have some recipes I can now try at home."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome!!! My guide, Pedro, was so nice and answered all my questions! Hiking up the volcano was truly an experience like no other! The views were breathtaking and the scenery was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
- Palacio Nacional
- Mixco Viejo
- Catedral Metropolitana
- Parque Central
- Palacio del Ayuntamiento
- Grutas de Lanquín
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Plaza de la Constitución
- Parque Acuático Xocomil
- Catedral de La Merced
- Auto Safari Chapin
- Volcán Pacaya
- Palacio de los Capitanes Generales
- Zoo La Aurora
- Museo Popol Vuh
- Catedral de Santiago
- Ruinas Tikal - Atracciones de Guatemala
- El Ceibal
- Parque Natural Ixpanpajul
- Iglesia de San Francisco
- Puerto de Cruceros Puerto Quetzal
- Cerro de la Cruz
- Lago de Atitlán
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Guatemala
- Cosas que hacer en Antigua
- Cosas que hacer en Flores
- Cosas que hacer en Panajachel
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro La Laguna
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Quetzal
- Cosas que hacer en Quetzaltenango
- Cosas que hacer en Coban
- Cosas que hacer en El Salvador
- Cosas que hacer en Belice
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en San Salvador
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Oaxaca