Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Golfo de Tailandia
* A traveler said: "Loved all of this trip, the pigs were the highlight but the island itself was beautiful and relaxing. I celebrated my 50th birthday here so have great memories. The island was not overcrowded with people so it was great."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Crew were excellent. Very helpful and ensured all our needs were met and we were happy. The food was excellent too. The snorkelling was fantastic, we saw thousands of fish. There were about 20 passengers on our cruise. Just loved it."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
Excursión en lancha motora desde Koh Samui con buceo de superficie y kayak por el parque marino de Ang Thong
* A traveler said: "Great day, speedboat was fun, although choppy on way back but it didn’t seem to bother anyone. Lunch was nice and plenty of water supplied all day. Day was organised well, staff friendly."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a really great day in Bangkok. Our guide Nui really looked after us and explained things well"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and they provided proper safety guidelines to all regarding the trip. The trip manager was quite humble and hospitable to all types of tourists. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A great experience for any family & the staff are fantastic. Excellent scenery & views of both jungle & island"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Highly reccomend. The lunch was fantastic with gorgeous views Much more than I expected!"
* A traveler said: "Trip to floating markets and bridge on the river Kwai was very good guide was very nice and helpful it was also good that it was only a small group of people overall it was a very good day"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Fun staff, great food, fun activities at three locations. Feeding and playing with the monkeys was clearly the highlight!!! Go!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour that covered most of the key sites we wanted to visit. Long trip from port to Bangkok but the outstanding experience was well worth the journey. Standard of guide and driver made the visit go very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "A private tour for just the two of us, with excellent guide (Paul) and driver. Altogether, a very happy and enjoyable tour."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and the driver worked well together. The driver was punctual and professional. We were a little early arriving at the Royal Palace so he gave us a little sightseeing tour of Bangkok. Our guide was interesting, inciteful and had a great sense of humor. Thank you again!"
- Cosas que hacer en Koh Samui
- Cosas que hacer en Pattaya
- Cosas que hacer en Ko Tao
- Cosas que hacer en Ko Phangan
- Cosas que hacer en Surat Thani
- Cosas que hacer en Hua Hin
- Cosas que hacer en Ko Chang
- Cosas que hacer en Hat Yai
- Cosas que hacer en Sur de Tailandia y Costa de Andamán
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Kedah
- Cosas que hacer en Krabi
- Cosas que hacer en Khao Lak
- Cosas que hacer en Mekong Delta
- Cosas que hacer en Vietnam del Sur