Ciudad de México Comida y bebida
100 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Was a great tour. Went to several different places to have many different types of food and drinks. Yiri was our tour guide, who was fun and engaging, as well as very knowledgeable about the city and food. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We've been on numerous walking/ food tours. This was one of our favorites tours. Francesca the guide was personable and knowledgeable. It was a wide variety of food tasted . It also included some history and folklore of the region."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super fun! Put your guide Noemi was amazing! She just made the tour extra fun! I would totally do another tour with her!"
* A traveler said: "What we loved about this tour was the rich knowledge of our guide and his flexibility related to what the clients interest were. We especially liked the tour to the flower market and the butcher sections. It was very interesting trying chapulines (grasshopers) in the market."
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the food spots and learned new things about the local cuisine. Maria is wonderful!! She is super friendly and knowledgeable. Don't miss this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the experience. Our chef/guide Eduardo was charismatic and adjusted his routine to our skill level. The market trip was full of tips/tricks for choosing produce wisely. Once back in the kitchen, the tips continued and techniques explored/explained. I’m impressed with the whole evening… Can’t wait to do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. We had a bit of a mix-up with the ticket we bought, but Turi was very accomodating. This isn't specific to Turi, but if you're sitting on the top make sure to look our for trees. Some of the trees aren't cut back enough and might hit you while you're on your tour."
* A traveler said: "Great time exploring some of the more unknown spots in CDMX. If you are a tourist, I doubt you would find these places on your own! Super authentic family restaurants/hole in the wall spots for great tacos. Mezcal bar was also cool."
* A traveler said: "This was really a fun and educational tour. Carlos is an excellent guide and the spots that were picked were all non tourist type places..also the variety of different types of tacos was great. Having a driver was key as well because he would drop us off at the front of every taco place and pick us up as well. The only thing we had to do was eat and drink! If you've seen the taco chronicles, this is a great way to taste a lot of the different style tacos they feature in that documentary series. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour must do in MEX great guide too Alexa her name Restaurant offered delicious various food for a reasonable price"
Ciudad de México Super Saver: Coyoacán y Museo Frida Kahlo además de Xochimilco y la Universidad Nacional
* A traveler said: "This was such a great and fun experience. The tour bus was spacious and comfortable. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the places that were shown. She always made sure everyone was on the tour bus before leaving to our next detitanation. The our was paced well and we had the opportunity to see many different things."
Recorrido en bicicleta eléctrica por lo más destacado de Ciudad de México... Con paradas gastronómicas
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Ismael - bike riding is a great way to see the city and identify spots for later visits. Would definitely recommend"
Exclusivo de Viator: entrada a primera hora al Castillo de Chapultepec y al Museo Nacional de Antropología de Ciudad de México
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth waking up early! One of the coolest experiences! I captured some amazing pictures and now can cross this off my bucket list. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide he was well spoken, friendly, and accommodating I would have booked our others tours with him had I known how knowledgeable and nice he was"
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
* A traveler said: "Although the food is not very good and is derived from a special menu it has a very beautiful view of Mexico City in the trendy Federal District area. Having the private driver to the tower was worth the cost of the meal."
* A traveler said: "My trip with Jose Miguel was fantastic. I only expected to go to Merced. It we saw so much more. Thx"
* A traveler said: "Monica was our guide, very Knowledgeable, Professional Guide. We went around the old downtown area of Mexico City, pointed to us the important structures & their importance or meaning wherein regular tourist will miss. Of course learned the difference between Mezcal & Tequila. Highly recommended tour when you visit Mexico City..."
* A traveler said: "Fernando was an incredible guide. He was well organized, knowledgeable and flexible to your interests. He was also funny and entertaining but loved his country and culture. He made me want to move CDMX. Enjoy the ride!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Museo Nacional de Antropología
- San Ángel
- Six Flags Mexico
- Palacio Nacional
- Estadio Azteca
- Parque Chapultepec
- Ex-Convento del Carmen
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Mexico
- Museo Tamayo
- KidZania Cuicuilco
- Murales de Diego Rivera
- Gran Templo Ciudad de México
- Mercado de Sonora
- Mercado de San Ángel
- KidZania Santa Fe
- Iglesia San Juan Bautista
- Museo de León Trotsky
- Cosas que hacer en México central
- Cosas que hacer en Taxco
- Cosas que hacer en Acapulco
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Escondido
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Vallarta
- Cosas que hacer en Monterrey
- Cosas que hacer en South Padre Island
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro La Laguna
- Cosas que hacer en Panajachel
- Cosas que hacer en Guerrero
- Cosas que hacer en Oaxaca
- Cosas que hacer en Jalisco
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales