Ciudad de México Actividades al aire libre
138 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Totally worth waking up early! One of the coolest experiences! I captured some amazing pictures and now can cross this off my bucket list. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour must do in MEX great guide too Alexa her name Restaurant offered delicious various food for a reasonable price"
Ciudad de México Super Saver: Coyoacán y Museo Frida Kahlo además de Xochimilco y la Universidad Nacional
* A traveler said: "This was such a great and fun experience. The tour bus was spacious and comfortable. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the places that were shown. She always made sure everyone was on the tour bus before leaving to our next detitanation. The our was paced well and we had the opportunity to see many different things."
* A traveler said: "Wow! This was such an amazing excursion up to an amazing viewpoint to the volcano Iztaccihuatl! Our guide was Gerson and he was amazing ! Very knowledge and really enthusiastic! I’d highly recommend this trip if you want to get some good exercise in while marveling at the amazing beauty of both volcanoes ... El Popo and El Izta! Purely incredible !"
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide he was well spoken, friendly, and accommodating I would have booked our others tours with him had I known how knowledgeable and nice he was"
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. The hot springs were beautiful and worth the 4 hours drive. Our tour guides were amazing as well. They took time to explain the history of everything. They also ensured we enjoyed the experience, which we did"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Our guide Silvia was great, friendly, impeccable English and very informative. We had an awesome time!"
Ciudad de México superahorro: Teotihuacán, Tlatelolco, Santuario de Guadalupe, Xochimilco y Frida Kahlo
* A traveler said: "Loved the deal and tour. We had amazing tour guides. Leonardo, Diana, and Josue. All three were kind, personable and gave us great information. I would most definitely recommend these two tours. Just make sure that you get plenty of sleep before these tours."
Exclusivo de Viator: entrada a primera hora al Castillo de Chapultepec y al Museo Nacional de Antropología de Ciudad de México
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Puebla and Cholula. Jaime is a great tour guide. He knows what he is talking about, we felt safe with him. He showed us many things. He was so helpful. We recommend Jaime for a tour."
* A traveler said: "Vacationing from Florida. Love Mexico City! Couldn’t climb pyramids so we flew over them. Surprise for my husband!"
* A traveler said: "Great communication throughout the booking. Tour was amazing. Liked that it was a small tour group. Our tour guide Monse was awesome!! Highly recommend this tour company!"
* A traveler said: "Pepe knew everything! He was so informed, fun, and accommodating. We had a wonderful time and recommended him to our friends that are visiting next month."
* A traveler said: "My partner and i were just married and had the most amazing time!! Our balloon pilot was awesome and all of the staff were so fun and helpful! The breakfast after was also really great!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion but a guide with more fluency in the English language would have even made the tour better."
* A traveler said: "Gercon, our guide, is the best. Funny, informative, charismatic, we were very lucky to be on a private tour with him. His driver Gustavo was excellent and made stops for us to take pics. Great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Worth the extra $, the service was impeccable, we got picked up from our Airbnb, comfortable transportation, and we were the only two on the tour! Phillipe was super knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the pyramids and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Veronica our tour guide was very informative, She knows her history and Arturo our driver got us from A - Z very safely and on time. We definitely had a great time all day with the two of them. I definitely recommend choosing Viator for tours."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Frida Khalo House and Museum except for the constant reminder that we had to wear our masks while taking a picture when other people were not following the rules, but we didn’t make that ruin our day. The Xochimilco was a beautiful experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, comfortable bus. The whole day was a success, thanks to the guide who explained in both Spanish and English."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Clases de actividades al aire libre
- Deportes de motor
- Diversión y juegos
- En el agua
- En el aire
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Acuario Inbursa
- Museo Franz Mayer
- Mercado de Artesanías La Ciudadela
- Mercado La Merced
- Museo Nacional de Antropología
- Plaza Garibaldi
- Museo Tamayo
- Ex-Convento del Carmen
- Parque Chapultepec
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Mexico
- Catedral Metropolitana de la Ciudad de México (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Gran Templo Ciudad de México
- Arena México
- San Ángel
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Mercado de San Juan
- Iglesia San Juan Bautista
- Cosas que hacer en México central
- Cosas que hacer en Taxco
- Cosas que hacer en Acapulco
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Escondido
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Vallarta
- Cosas que hacer en Monterrey
- Cosas que hacer en South Padre Island
- Cosas que hacer en San Pedro La Laguna
- Cosas que hacer en Panajachel
- Cosas que hacer en Guerrero
- Cosas que hacer en Oaxaca
- Cosas que hacer en Jalisco
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales