Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Reikiavik
* A traveler said: "A fantastic and memorable afternoon!!! Two humpback whales keep the whole boat entertained for ages."
* A traveler said: "Super experience and Elsa is a fantastic guide, would highly recommend this. All the people involved in this trip are highly professional with amazing personalities."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour and all stops. our guide Magnus had great information to share and helped everyone to enjoy it"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very intersting and informative thanks to our guid Simon. He was a highlight of the tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately we did not see the lights but it's not guaranteed. We did get a good view of the volcano haze. But I will say the place we stopped was very brights with cars and didn't seem like we were a dark enough area to truly see much."
* A traveler said: "Boating with the icebergs was fabulous. It was a cold rainy day but so worth the trip. Our fuide Gula? Was personal and professional with a wealth of information."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Valerie was amazazing. Snowmobiling guides were so amazing. We enjoyed the tour and everything was smooth. Highlight of the tour is def snowmobiling in glacier!!"
* A traveler said: "Two adolescent humpback whales frolicking for over 45 minutes. Absolutely awesome. Finished off with a pod of dolphins playing around the boat."
* A traveler said: "If you are in Iceland, don't miss this tour, by Your Day Tours. Also recommend you request Magnus by name. Excellent guide and much knowledge about the area and many other things. The black sand beach with the hexagonal volcanic columns is a must see. One of the most awesome places I have been in my life. Beautiful scenery and stops the whole way."
* A traveler said: "Perfect your to see a lot of nice places - waterfall, glacier, lagoon and black sand beach. Be prepared that tour is 14 hours long. Comfortable bus. Nice people."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour with David and it was a wonderful experience. He definitely added to the great experience because of his up-beat personality. The food was interesting and I felt like I tried a wide range. If you love trying different types of food I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The horses and staff were great. They broke us into a fast and flow group which made it more enjoyable. Don't wear hiking boots for riding tho as they do not slip out of stirrups easily and may leave you hanging as they did me by one leg"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing time at blue lagoon. It is great having tickets and travel all arranged. Needed to come back sooner than scheduled and as per directions went to blue lagoon staff and they changed bus time"
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences! The Lava restaurant was fantastic. Totally unbelievable experience. Try the massage."
* A traveler said: "Original date was cancelled due to poor weather, rebooked for the following day. Ziggi tried his hardest to take us to the best spots, but weather just didn't allow for a major sighting. He did take us to a nice location at the end of the night to see the volcano erupting from a distance. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Walking on a glacier was once in a lifetime experience. All other stops were great too. The only complaint is the long walk from the bus to the glacier."
* A traveler said: "So cool! Our guide, Maria was super fun and make sure everyone had a good time and was looked after."
* A traveler said: "Incredibly fun day! And what an adventure to be lowered into the throat of a dormant volcano. Very unique experience. Guides were helpful, knowledgeable, safety conscious, and to a person had a wicked and delightful sense of humor. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time... made sure to stick around the guides just to make sure I didn't have to worry about feeling "lost"!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. We specially enjoyed the geothermal park and the snorkeling at Sifra, it was mind blowing. Our tour guide Jacob was very nice and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this tour while visiting iceland."
- Parque Nacional Snaefellsjokull
- Parque Nacional Skaftafell - Atracciones de Reykjavík
- Bahía de Faxafloi
- Volcán Eyjafjallajökull
- Parque Nacional Vatnajokull
- Torre Imagina la Paz
- Casa Hofdi
- Aurora Reykjavik (Luces del Norte Centro)
- Reykjavik Puerto de Cruceros
- Harpa Concert Hall
- Museo Nacional de Islandia
- Galería Nacional de Islandia
- Monte Esja
- Península Reykjanes
- Volcán Fimmvörðuháls
- Cuevas de lava Leidarendi
- Cascada Gulfoss - Atracciones en Reykjavík
- Ruta del Círculo Dorado - Reykjavik Attractions
- Laguna del glaciar Jökulsárlón
- Isla Akurey (Puffin Island)
- Laguna Azul
- Cosas que hacer en Vik
- Cosas que hacer en Skaftafell
- Cosas que hacer en Suðurland
- Cosas que hacer en Austurland
- Cosas que hacer en Las Highlands escocesas
- Cosas que hacer en West Midlands
- Cosas que hacer en Irlanda Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Fiordos Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en Noreste de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Suroeste de Irlanda